ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refused after 23 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: waiting for 19 months

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:28 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:49 am
thanks for merging the topics if you will be able to comment on my query i will appreciate that
I think you should go for PAP. It may put pressure on HO. Its been a long wait for you already.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ocean7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi,
I have been waiting for 21 months applied PAP last year got standard letter from HO, thinking to vary my application if I will not get decision till June.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 pm

thanks for ur reply i think so we are in the same boat !
PAP does it made any difference ?

can u rephrase what UK VI had written in the letter?

@ocean

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ocean7 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:14 pm

Hi,
PAP/Mp doesn't make any difference, my application is still pending. I cant rephrase it now but will ask my solicitor to send me copy of that letter.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm

I had to wait for my extension for 16 months. I sent HO a PAP letter myself after 14 months (I did not have a solicitor). I received a standard reply from them basically that I can go ahead with it if I want. I decided to wait though and did not take any action. I am not sure if PAP will help but you have to try whatever you could right? I got my visa 2 months after this PAP letter. I don't see any connection between PAP and decision though.

Having said that, I have seen cases where members have had decisions within 1 week of sending PAP. It is just random but if I was you, I would still try.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm
I had to wait for my extension for 16 months. I sent HO a PAP letter myself after 14 months (I did not have a solicitor). I received a standard reply from them basically that I can go ahead with it if I want. I decided to wait though and did not take any action. I am not sure if PAP will help but you have to try whatever you could right? I got my visa 2 months after this PAP letter. I don't see any connection between PAP and decision though.

Having said that, I have seen cases where members have had decisions within 1 week of sending PAP. It is just random but if I was you, I would still try.
well after seeing your comments i have decide to wait and see what will happen !
i am just seeing how far i can push my business
Regards

Umer

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am

hi as per my previous posts ,
My application is delayed like hell

i need ur suggestion respected forum memebers and guru

1- i wanted to send up to date docs to home office i-e employee contracts, salary slips, RTI , pension docs , bank statement , purchasing and selling invoices etc.
2- my 5 years will be completed in June if i apply for indefinite leave to remain my visa application for extension is still in process and as per my experience the you can only apply for ILR if your extension is approved !
if i apply for ILR and my ILR application becomes invalid my section 3C will be gone ?

abo1
Nigeria

Post by abo1 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:34 pm

I have been waiting for 22 months now. Its been a year of interview and I have not had any response from home office. I have called home office on several occasions. I have also involved my MP on 3 occasion but still no response. Now I am just seriously waiting.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:59 pm

well i am waiting since 19 months and i have interviewed twice one in VFS and one in my office

Regards

Umer

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:29 am

zimba or any respected guru can comment on this please ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 09, 2019 12:11 pm

1- i wanted to send up to date docs to home office i-e employee contracts, salary slips, RTI , pension docs , bank statement , purchasing and selling invoices etc.
Do not send new docs unless asked. Your documents will be evaluated based on your application date
2- my 5 years will be completed in June if i apply for indefinite leave to remain my visa application for extension is still in process and as per my experience the you can only apply for ILR if your extension is approved !
if i apply for ILR and my ILR application becomes invalid my section 3C will be gone ?
You can vary to ILR if your pending extension was in-time. Your section 3C will continue after variation of leave
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat May 11, 2019 9:32 am

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 am

Immigration rules state that:
245AA.Documents not submitted with applications
(a) Subject to sub-paragraph (b) and where otherwise indicated, where Part 6A or any appendices referred to in Part 6A state that specified documents must be provided, the decision maker (that is the Entry Clearance Officer, Immigration Officer or the Secretary of State) will only consider documents received by the Home Office before the date on which the application is considered.

So, in my opinion, you can send additional documents after your application.

It is not clear what "date of consideration" is. I would guess it is later than date of application but some time before actual date of decision.

But why are you planning to send additional documents. Any document you send will need the case worker to review those also, which will more likely lead to more delay than less.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 am

thanks for your replies

at the time of second interview i have some docs missing

1- employee pension docs

they haven't asked me for those i have those docs now and i want to send to home office so that it doesn't create a problem in decision and after waiting for so long they hand over a refusal to me hope so u understand but when i lodged my application i have fulfilled all requirements and at the time the stagging date of my company didnt came

Regards
Umer

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 am
thanks for your replies

at the time of second interview i have some docs missing

1- employee pension docs

they haven't asked me for those i have those docs now and i want to send to home office so that it doesn't create a problem in decision and after waiting for so long they hand over a refusal to me hope so u understand but when i lodged my application i have fulfilled all requirements and at the time the stagging date of my company didnt came

Regards
Umer

Pension docs are not a required document, so HO cannot refuse you because those have not been submitted.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ocean7 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 am

Hi umer,
In sha Allah you will get your visa soon, i applied for extension in July 2017 and today I got approval letter after approx 23 months
Good luck.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:18 am

insaALLAH thanks for updating can u share your exact timeline

ocean7
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by ocean7 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:48 pm

Here is my timeline,
Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50K Extension Visa

Applied 01/07/2017
Bio Metric Done 17/07/2017
IHS partial refund 12/02/2018
Office interview 27/03/2018
Did PAP cant mention the date it was around November.

Finally received approval letter with documents and passports. 13/05/2019

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 am

tks for sharing it will be once i get any update i will post you here keep in touch if you are going to extend your leave to remain with ILR

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

visa refused after 23 months

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 am

Hi ,
I lodged my Tier 1 Ext on 6th of october 2017 and yesterday i received a letter from Home office stating my visa application is refused on the bases of genuineness on investment and business activity

1- Investment i have provided the funds are being transferred from my Personal Account to business account bank statement was given to home office when i lodged my visa application for the specific times.
2- i have provided them Accounts which states my name as director and amount was shown in my Accounts

i was refused that my stay in the United Kingdom i never had the possession of 200K even through i have transferred the funds in 10 transactions almost when it was required

at the time of interview i was asked by CO to submit Business bank statement which i download and took printout
it shows its my business account which was clearly stated by the Case worker in her Letter as well they refused it doesn't show my business name i have given them recent contract and i have given them invoices recent one as well they asked for old invoices i have given them 2015 year invoices i havent given them 2016 and 2017 invoices they refuse me why i havent given them year 2016-17 invoices and work done

any feedback will highly appreciated

Gurus zimba mac please Help me i have 7 days left for AR
Regards

Umer

marcnath

Re: visa refused after 23 months

Post by marcnath » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Sorry to hear about the refusal.

It might help to post the entire refusal letter (with personal information removed).

It is not clear what was the basis for their decision in your post

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm

i have uploaded in the link

uploads removed by moderator as personal information has not been redacted/blacked out

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:19 pm

umer.shahzad1 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:02 pm
i have uploaded in the link

uploads removed by moderator as personal information has not been redacted/blacked out
Can you please black out ALL personal details, i.e business name, Barclays account numbers, client business names and stock storage full address.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Personal information and company name still not blacked out.

I have removed all personal info

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:30 pm

Hi shehzad sorry to hear about your refusal but dont worry you will get the visa 100% coz the time they took is unfair they should tell you with in a week of the interview. This unfair time will make them to over turn the decision. Apply for AR with strong grouds if possible try to use barrister now for AR or PAP

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:26 pm

well i have already seen a solicitor today so hopefully in 2-3 days i am going to apply for AR , Second thing which is the main thing is that they have given silly refusal reason

i have given Personal bank statement and business bank statement which they haven't considered and saying the amount is not in my possession, i have transferred 200K into my bank account personal to Business bank account

Second thing they have said that i have given them wrong figures i have asked her what year tax figures you are after and she asked about the last tax year account which was ending in june 2017 i have given them correct figures she have mentioned about management which were not completed and was of two months .

third thing about invoices at the time of interview i asked compliance officer what invoices u want from me she said send a templet i have sent u 2014-15 invoices which she have got she never asked about invoices for the year 2016 i have given her invoices for the year 2018-19 cos at the point of interview she asked about recent invoices.
fourth thing she said about bank statement , Bank statement was given to her clearly on the top my bank account was mentioned and she mentioned my bank account at the begainning of refusal letter she couldnt see its my own business bank account statement.