ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refusal biggest blunder by ECO

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

UK SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:45 am

Hi,

I wanted to know that I am in Pakistan and my wife is in UK. She wants to apply spouse visa. Is it possible that I apply online and then she can get all my documents to a premium center in UK and get the decision in UK while me being in Pakistan? And I can book another appointment here in Pakistan for my biometrics? Or do I have to take my documents to a center in Pakistan and get the decision. We want to apply for premium service. Please advise.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION

Post by seagul » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:26 pm

There is no premium service rather priority service from outside the UK . application will be applied only online then either the applicant or sponsor can take the documents to local vfs centre to get them scanned, uploaded and then electronically sent to UKVI .
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fififadi
Mood:

Post by Fififadi » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi

You can actually apply online and upload/scan the documents yourself or your partner can upload everything themselves on the VFS website for free. You will then only attend a biometrics appoint and submit your passport.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi seagul?

What about the biometrics? Is it going to be a different appointment for my wife to submit the documents and for me to get the biometrics?

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Hypn0toz3d wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:51 pm
Hi seagul?

What about the biometrics? Is it going to be a different appointment for my wife to submit the documents and for me to get the biometrics?
If your wife is taking all documents to VFS in UK then you have to get an appointment in PK for Biometrics
OR if you are going to VFS centre to get your documents scanned then mean while you can get you Biometrics done. As documents can be submitted from either side from UK or PK it is your choice.
Regards,
__A

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Problem with IHS payment website

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:13 pm

I am trying to pay my Immigration health surcharge for my spouse visa. The visa will be for 2.5 years and according to calculation the IHS is 1200£. However on the IHS WEBSITE when I try to fill the form, its asking me to pay the IHS for 5 years and I do not have any option to change that amount. Any help would be highly appreciated is to how else can I pay my health surcharge. Is it possible for my wife to pay the health surcharge physically in any location in london? Or is there any other way to pay the health surcharge.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Problem with IHS payment website

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:33 pm

What visa category have you chosen?

What is your wife's UK immigration status and does the form ask for any expiry date of their brp or passport?

You have to pay IHS online.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:35 pm

I have chosen settlement- husband category and my wife has ILR and i was wondering why the form was asking expiry date of visa for my wife.

Did i select the right category?

Selected category for my wife visa as Settlement- wife.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Correct visa cayegory but do not put ilr expiry date as 31 December 2024. Po it a day X September 2022.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:38 pm

I am sorry I did not get what I have to put in the expiry date?

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Thank you for your guidance. I was able to change yhe amount after I put the date format which you advised. Thanks a million, immigrationboards.com has always been a great help in all the visa applications I have taken guidance for. You guys are great!!!

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Evidence of Subsisting Relationship?

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi,

I am submitting spouse visa for myself. I want to know what is the best acceptable evidence by Home Office for a subsisting relationship other than marriage certificate from Government of Pakistan. Pictures of weddings and before wedding? What else should I submit?

Fififadi
Mood:

Re: Evidence of Subsisting Relationship?

Post by Fififadi » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi

I would recommend submitting whatsApp chat logs, and any other chat logs such as Facebook etc, pictures of you both after the wedding too - include family pictures too when submitting the wedding photos especially if this was an arranged marriage to show that family was present and in favour.

I also submitted cards that we both sent to each other, gift receipts, money transfer receipts etc.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks you. I have all these evidences. Were you granted visa after you submitted these docs?

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:01 pm

And can we sent money transfer receipt before marriage?

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

SPOUSE VISA QUESTION

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:11 am

I have booked priority service for spouse visa for uk. I am in Pakistan. Do I have to take my original passport for biometrics in Islamabad or can my wife submit my passport along with supporting documents in VFS london? Please advise?

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: SPOUSE VISA QUESTION

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:51 pm

Any response please?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Hypn0toz3d wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:11 am
I have booked priority service for spouse visa for uk. I am in Pakistan. Do I have to take my original passport for biometrics in Islamabad or can my wife submit my passport along with supporting documents in VFS london? Please advise?
Except passport the remaining all documents can be submitted from UK. Yes original passport will need to take to biometrics. Also in addition to above all subsisting relationship evidences also attach your passport entry/exit stamps, travel tickets and receipts of expenses incurred on wedding.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:42 am

Thank you for information. Much appreciated

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi there,

Just wanted to know. Other than pictures of wedding, payment receipts sent by my wife. Marriage certificate, hotel booking receipts before marriage. Do I really have to submit the phone records like whatsapp screenshots, skype, facebook etc? As its very hard to go back to history of all those messages and it takes ages to take screenshots. Do we really need to send them along with this evidence?

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Hypn0toz3d wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm
Do I really have to submit the phone records like whatsapp screenshots, skype, facebook etc? As its very hard to go back to history of all those messages and it takes ages to take screenshots. Do we really need to send them along with this evidence?
Yes, it’s mandatory to prove you’ve been in touch since you’re in different countries at the moment. Hence you must include that evidence. Don’t put them all, just divide them in three and select a few screenshots form the beginning, middle and end. Another way is to share screenshots of chat log when you were apart only.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Hypn0toz3d wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:58 pm
Hi there,

As its very hard to go back to history of all those messages and it takes ages to take screenshots. Do we really need to send them along with this evidence?
Yes. You can download freely some software which create multiple picture frames. By using that software you can arrange your 4-6 screenshots per page very easily which are fully acceptable.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:27 pm

Thank you for reply. I have included all the screenshots of skype from the last two years. I hope that would be sufficient.

Hypn0toz3d
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hypn0toz3d » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi there,

I have finally submitted my visa application on 1st october 2019 along with my biometrics and passport on priority service. Now waiting for decision fingers crossed. Hope for the best.

Thanks for the support so far.

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Hypn0toz3d wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:31 pm
Hi there,

I have finally submitted my visa application on 1st october 2019 along with my biometrics and passport on priority service. Now waiting for decision fingers crossed. Hope for the best.

Thanks for the support so far.
Good luck and wish you the best for getting the visa.