ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Tier 1 ETV Stage1 application

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Query regarding Tier 1 ETV Stage1 application

Post by uk_ict2020 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:57 am

Dear All,

I have a query regarding the online application for the stage1 (Tier1 ETV ), on the home office portal it says no need to submit the documents to the Home Office and it says to submit all the document online with Tech Nation website. But after the completion of the application, it says kindly submit your documents with Home Office in 15 days.

So bit of confusion do we need to submit the physical copy of the documents with Home office at the Sheffield postcode or only the online application with Home Office & Tech Nation (application and soft copies of the document) is Good.

Response on the above query would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

azizshahics1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Query regarding Tier 1 ETV Stage1 application

Post by azizshahics1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 am

Hi,
You may please contact me at email address removed by moderator. Will provide necessary details.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:44 am

azizshahics1 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 am
Hi,
You may please contact me at email address removed by moderator. Will provide necessary details.

Thanks.
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules on what you are not permitted to post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:18 pm

azizshahics1 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:08 am
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi azizshahics1,

Is it possible for you to share the details here, as it could also benefit others as well.

Thanks

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi All,

Awaiting for expert response on the query. Your response on the query raised would be highly appreciated.
Anyone who have made his application recently for stage 1 & stage 2 may have gone through the experience.

Would request to share their experience, if all the documents needs to be sent to Home Office OR Tech Nation online application and evidences provided online is good to process the application.

Thanks,

dmc
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by dmc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:17 pm

In my Stage 1 checklist under evidence / other documents, the letter states "Tech Nation related evidence is no longer required to be sent to the Home Office. You should complete the application on the Tech Nation website and upload the requested information." I assume yours says the same?

I did not send any documents to Sheffield and received a Tech Nation endorsement. Maybe it's a test to verify whether applicants are exceptionally talented at digital technology - in this case filling out online forms.

Nsdiwakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nsdiwakar » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:11 am

I have applied for the ETV on 4th April. I got into the same confusion and sent a query to tech nation and got it confirmed that the soft copy only required to be uploaded in Tech Nation site. No hard copy is required. However, I have not received any confirmation mail from HMRC that my applicaiton is moved to Tech Nation. I have raised a query and waiting for the response. Anyone has similar experience. Please help here. Thanks.

Nsdiwakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nsdiwakar » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Looks like home office will no longer send confirmation while moving application to the Tech Nation.

beso
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beso » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Nsdiwakar have you contacted techNation about your application and they informed they received the application?

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:18 am

Nsdiwakar wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm
Looks like home office will no longer send confirmation while moving application to the Tech Nation.
Send the checklist document by post and then home office will send the confirmation for your applications in 15 working days.

Nsdiwakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nsdiwakar » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm

beso wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:10 pm
Nsdiwakar have you contacted techNation about your application and they informed they received the application?
I called up Home Office and was informed by them. On the other hand, Tech Nation also confirmed that they have received the application and it is with their expert panel at the moment. Next, i will have to hear the endorsement decision from Home office directly. Hope it helps.

jim83
Newly Registered
India

Post by jim83 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:20 am

Can you please provide contact number of home office if you have. i still didn't recieved confirmation from home office or art council

m__k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by m__k » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:25 am

Hi Nsdiwakar

Thanks for sharing this! Would you please keep us in the loop and let us know how long it takes you to get a decision?

Thanks a lot & best of luck.

beso
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by beso » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:17 am

Nsdiwakar wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm
beso wrote:
I called up Home Office and was informed by them. On the other hand, Tech Nation also confirmed that they have received the application and it is with their expert panel at the moment. Next, i will have to hear the endorsement decision from Home office directly. Hope it helps.
Hi Nsdiwakar, what's the email contact for techNation, so we can ask them as well, Thank you and good luck

Nsdiwakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nsdiwakar » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Nsdiwakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Nsdiwakar » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:21 pm

jim83 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:20 am
Can you please provide contact number of home office if you have. i still didn't recieved confirmation from home office or art council
The contact number is different for people who apply from India and those who apply from UK. I will find out from my dialed number and post it later. I think you can also get this number once you apply / pay the fees in gov.uk. You should get a letter from home office. Check that document.

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Dear All,

Happy to share that I have received stage 1 Endorsement for Tier1 ETV letter. Thank you for all your support with helpful information on this forum.

I have a query for stage 2 application. I am planning to apply for fast track option for myself. Can I apply for dependant visa in normal track at the same time OR can I apply for the dependant visa a month later or so.

Thank you in advance!

jolabisi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by jolabisi » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:43 pm

@uk_ict2020
Can you share your stage 1 Tech Nation timeline pls?.
I am still waiting for response from home office and I have gotten confirmation that my application was forwarded to home office since May 20,2019.

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:09 pm

@jolabisi

Below are the timelines.
Submitted Online Application for Tech Nation & Home Office on 31st March 2019.
Decision received as "cannot be endorsed" on 10th May 2019.
Review appeal made on 12th May 2019.
Finally received "Endorsement Letter" on 20th June 2019.

Starting Stage 2 process... soon.......!!!

jolabisi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by jolabisi » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:47 pm

@uk_ict2020
I really appreciate your kind response.
1.Were you notified by home office first time when your application was forwarded to Tech Nation? If yes,what date pls.
2.Kindly give reasons why you were initially declined endorsement by tech nation
3.Did you use Solicitor to apply for a review or did it by yourself.
Congratulations once again.

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks "jolabisi"
Below are the response to your query
1.Were you notified by home office first time when your application was forwarded to Tech Nation? If yes,what date pls. - 22nd April 2019
2.Kindly give reasons why you were initially declined endorsement by tech nation - I applied for Exceptional promise but Tech Nation were evaluating for Exceptional Talent as they were looking my 10+ years of experience. So according to Tech Nation I did not provide sufficient evidence & work submitted were not considered to be significant. So highlighted each document that I submitted and its significance, impact & innovation. That helped for the review in my favour and received endorsement for Exceptional Promise.
3.Did you use Solicitor to apply for a review or did it by yourself. - No, I made an review appeal myself.

jolabisi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by jolabisi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:23 am

@uk_ict2020
Thank you very much for taking your time to explain in details.I believe this will go a long way to guide the existing and prospective Applicants.
Thank you once again.
Olabisi

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 pm

uk_ict2020 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:34 am
Thanks "jolabisi"
Below are the response to your query
1.Were you notified by home office first time when your application was forwarded to Tech Nation? If yes,what date pls. - 22nd April 2019
2.Kindly give reasons why you were initially declined endorsement by tech nation - I applied for Exceptional promise but Tech Nation were evaluating for Exceptional Talent as they were looking my 10+ years of experience. So according to Tech Nation I did not provide sufficient evidence & work submitted were not considered to be significant. So highlighted each document that I submitted and its significance, impact & innovation. That helped for the review in my favour and received endorsement for Exceptional Promise.
3.Did you use Solicitor to apply for a review or did it by yourself. - No, I made an review appeal myself.

So you applied for Exceptional Promise category , but TechNation came back saying you can apply for Exceptional Talent category..... please correct

When TechNation first rejected, did they provide you complete detailed illustration why they rejected and highlighted which area or which documents are not satisfactory ?

You finally got endorsed in ET category?

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:01 am

@sptula - Kindly read the above post, I have already answered it.

Thanks

shree102
India

Post by shree102 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am

Nsdiwakar wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm
beso wrote:
Hi ,
I am stuck up into tier1 ET withdrawal process ,could you pls let me know where to contact home office / tech nation for information .
Your reply will help to reapply the same ,
Thanks