ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaniuk
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant ILR Application

Post by shaniuk » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi there,
I received my ILR last year, and now my wife is making her ILR application on a PBS dependent, 5-year route. I claim child benefit for our child (born in the UK and now holds a British Passport).

Since, the child benefits are on my name, in my wife's ILR application do we need to explicitly mention that we use public funds? And does it has any consequences affecting her ILR application?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: PBS Dependant ILR Application & Child Benefits

Post by seagul » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:36 pm

shaniuk wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:45 pm
Hi there,
I received my ILR last year, and now my wife is making her ILR application on a PBS dependent, 5-year route. I claim child benefit for our child (born in the UK and now holds a British Passport).

Since, the child benefits are on my name, in my wife's ILR application do we need to explicitly mention that we use public funds? And does it has any consequences affecting her ILR application?
If these are claimed in your name then it will cause no affect on her ILR application but you should delcare them wherever will be asked.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:51 pm

Is it a WE question?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:37 am

aman90 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Is it a WE question?
shaniuk wrote:
And does it has any consequences affecting her ILR application?
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:25 am

seagul wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:37 am
aman90 wrote:
Is it a WE question?
shaniuk wrote:
??? Are you the OP? I’ve absolutely no idea why you’ve answered me and your point. Sorry.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:40 pm

aman90 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:25 am
seagul wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:37 am
aman90 wrote:
Is it a WE question?
shaniuk wrote:
??? Are you the OP? I’ve absolutely no idea why you’ve answered me and your point. Sorry.
I m not op and I didn't reply rather had quoted the op's question which was only relating to his wife.

shaniuk
Newly Registered

ILR Consent Form from Main Sponsor

Post by shaniuk » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Hi there,
My wife is applying for ILR on PBS dependant 5-year rout. On successfully submitting the online application, she has a list of documents which need to be submitted in person. Amongst those documents, the main sponsor (myself) needs to submit the following two forms:
a) Declaration signed by Mr <my name> to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
b)Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on Mr <my name> for joint accounts or third party support.
The consent form that she is asked to fill has only three sections:
PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information
PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information (FOR JOINT OWNERSHIP)
PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party sponsor
Part 1 is to be filled by the wife (that is clear); however, I am confused which two forms should I sign, as the application expects two forms from me (point a and b).

ps: apologies for a long question!