ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help! Applied SET(F) for my child, but the e-mail from UKVI is writen on my name!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Help! Applied SET(F) for my child, but the e-mail from UKVI is writen on my name!

Post by gundam88 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:25 pm

This morning, I applied a settlement visa for my child, who is only 2 years old. I'm his father and his sponsor.

In the afternoon, I received an e-mail from UKVI, says the visa has been granted. However, the e-mail is sent on my name, not my child's name!

Furthermore, the e-mail is not sent to the e-mail address that I provided on the application form. It is sent to one of my other e-mail addresses. I used this e-mail address for my application last year, but not this time!

Please anyone can give me some comments, please?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Help! Applied SET(F) for my child, but the e-mail from UKVI is writen on my name!

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:09 am

Why does this matter ? Wait to get the BRP.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Re: Help! Applied SET(F) for my child, but the e-mail from UKVI is writen on my name!

Post by gundam88 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 am

Zimba wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:09 am
Why does this matter ? Wait to get the BRP.
I am just worrying that the visa caseworker granted the visa to me by mistake, rather than to my child...

Hope I am overconcerned... Thank you very much Zimba as always. I will keep this post updated.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:11 pm

No that will not happen
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gundam88
Newly Registered
Japan

Post by gundam88 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Zimba wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:11 pm
No that will not happen
I have received my child's BRP without any mistake. Thanks Zimba, as always.