ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English requirement for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pouria
Newly Registered

English requirement for ILR

Post by Pouria » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi all,

I took academic IELTS in 2014 with overall score 8.00 at University of Manchester IELTS exam centre and used this certificate for Tier 2 General and renewal. I am going to apply for ILR, the exam centre that I took my IELTS is not on UKVI approved list.., Do I need to take SELT exam or not? Kindly advise.
Thanks in advance

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: English requirement for ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Pouria wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Hi all,

I took academic IELTS in 2014 with overall score 8.00 at University of Manchester IELTS exam centre and used this certificate for Tier 2 General and renewal. I am going to apply for ILR, the exam centre that I took my IELTS is not on UKVI approved list.., Do I need to take SELT exam or not? Kindly advise.
Thanks in advance
The test and the test centre both should be on the approved list.
You will have to take again.

https://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3220
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.