ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) 10 years refunds

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) caseworker needs more time email

Post by Albans » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am

ILR(LR-10 years route)
Category: Super Priority(24 hrs service)
Online application submission: 31/08/2019
Bio-Metrics:12/09/2019
ILR Decision: got an email saying that the caseworker needs more time and that they will return the £800 for one day service.
Approval letter: waiting
BRP card : waiting

My case was quite straight forward I don't have any overstays or any other problems except a speeding ticket, but they said that they need more time. I am worried as I can't think of a reason as to what I have done wrong. The only thing I can think of is that I had a lot of documents( as I had 2 old passports and a new one, plus my husbands and my two kids)
Has anyone had this experience? or any reason that they want more time?
Thank you

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) caseworker needs more time email

Post by talreh20 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:51 am

Don't worry about the delay. You are lucky to get your super priority fee back. They didn't refund my fee. They took about 5 days. So if you have just given biometrics on 12th, give it another week. If your current BRP is still valid, continue to check your work status on the following website.

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

The day it changes the status to "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK". that means you have been granted ILR. Speeding tickets have no impact on ILR. So the only option for you is to sit back and relax. There is not much you can do.

dan883

Post by dan883 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Albans wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am
ILR(LR-10 years route)
Category: Super Priority(24 hrs service)
Online application submission: 31/08/2019
Bio-Metrics:12/09/2019
ILR Decision: got an email saying that the caseworker needs more time and that they will return the £800 for one day service.
Approval letter: waiting
BRP card : waiting

My case was quite straight forward I don't have any overstays or any other problems except a speeding ticket, but they said that they need more time. I am worried as I can't think of a reason as to what I have done wrong. The only thing I can think of is that I had a lot of documents( as I had 2 old passports and a new one, plus my husbands and my two kids)
Has anyone had this experience? or any reason that they want more time?
Thank you
Any update on this?

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:29 pm

HI
Any updates regarding your case me also applied supra service on 10th sept BIO metrics 11th Sep pp send and received 12th sep. no news

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Albans » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 pm

No I have no news yet. still waiting

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Albans » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm

The £800 has been refunded but the date on the refund is 31st of August. I am pretty sure it was done yesterday the 20th of Sep as I have been checking my account. Really confused as the 31st was the day I submitted the online application. So had they decided to refund and take longer even before the biometrics appointment witch was the 12th Sep?

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this???

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) when should you call and escalate

Post by Albans » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:59 am

I submitted the online application on the 31st Aug went for the biometrics on the 12th Sep and got an email on the 13 saying that they will not be able to process within 24 hrs and that they will refund and give a decision by the 13th Dec.
The £800 has been refunded but the date on the refund is 31st of August. I am pretty sure it was done on the 20th of Sep as I have been checking my account. Really confused as the 31st was the day I submitted the online application. So had they decided to refund and take longer even before the biometrics appointment witch was the 12th Sep?
I saw on forums that we could call and escalate the case . How long should we wait to do it and would it have a negative effect on the application process if we do that?

zimba
Mood:

Re: Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) when should you call and escalate

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:35 pm

When refunds are issued they will not be immediately deposited back. It can take days or even weeks depending on how their systems work. Your application is now considered under standard timeframe which is up to 6 months. You must now wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) 10 years refunds

Post by Albans » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:32 am

Does anyone know when you getting your refund for priority service means that your application has been processed or could it still be in a waiting list? there is no change of status in the right to work website.

Will I not be informed through email anymore as it is not priority service anymore?

The waiting is killing me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) 10 years refunds

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:11 am

The super priority refund doesn't mean your application is processed, approved or refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Re: Long Residence ILR - SET(LR) 10 years refunds

Post by Albans » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Hi everyone,
The right to work web site was updated today saying "There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK" :D
It is such a relief.... still waiting for letter and residence permit.

Thanks, everyone for the advise .... :D