ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of travel (Black) Refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samsam33
Newly Registered
Burundi

Certificate of travel (Black) Refused

Post by samsam33 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey there,
I was granted ILR in 2008 through case legacy.
I applied for Travel document and issued with Certificate of travel (black) in 2009. Applied to renew 2016 and was given one year. I applied again in 2018 which was refused.
I was told i can only apply from my country of origin( Burundi) which I was refused too.
I asked them to put it down in writing in a letter saying that I was refused a passport/travel document they said no.
I don't have any travel document at the moment and I want to apply/renew the Certificate of travel. The problem is that they need proof that I was refused a passport by my embassy. So I am not really sure what I can do.

I would be grateful fr any advice.

Thank you

Garry20g

Re: Certificate of travel (Black) Refused

Post by Garry20g » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am

Hi Samson.
How you solve this problem and what is the time processing for cot. And how quick they refused the application.

123VoVo
Newly Registered
Bhutan

Re: Certificate of travel (Black) Refused

Post by 123VoVo » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Garry20g wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:45 am
Hi Samson.
How you solve this problem and what is the time processing for cot. And how quick they refused the application.
you will fond out after 70 working days of refused nor not