ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent Visa Extension Application form

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alijafri
Mood:

Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent Visa Extension Application form

Post by alijafri » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Hi

Can anyone please help me with the link for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa application form online ?

I have been trying this link

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... /dependant

alijafri
Mood:

IHS Fees - Mistake in Form - Help Needed

Post by alijafri » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi Marcnath/CR/Zimba

I hold ILR (from Tier 1 Entrepreneur). I am now applying for Tier 1 Dependent Visa Extension for my wife. Her initial visa was from 17 March 2016. Extension with me done on 26th October 2017. valid till 26th October 2019. Now I need to apply for her extension.

1. I have filled in her form. How much IHS do I have to pay ?
2. While on IHS section of dependent visa application form, it asked main applicant details. I filled in my details as well. Form asked my visa expiry which I mentioned (ILR expires December 2024). Hence i think system calculated IHS of £2200. You think its correct ? I believe I have done mistake as it should be max 2 years or 3 years (£800 or 1200) I cant seem to change it now.
Can you help me on this and suggest what do I do now ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur dependent Visa Extension Application form

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:22 pm

alijafri wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Hi

Can anyone please help me with the link for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent Visa application form online ?

I have been trying this link

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... /dependant
Yes, that is the PBS Dependent extension form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS Fees - Mistake in Form - Help Needed

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:23 pm

alijafri wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:17 pm
Hi Marcnath/CR/Zimba

I hold ILR (from Tier 1 Entrepreneur). I am now applying for Tier 1 Dependent Visa Extension for my wife. Her initial visa was from 17 March 2016. Extension with me done on 26th October 2017. valid till 26th October 2019. Now I need to apply for her extension.

1. I have filled in her form. How much IHS do I have to pay ?
2. While on IHS section of dependent visa application form, it asked main applicant details. I filled in my details as well. Form asked my visa expiry which I mentioned (ILR expires December 2024). Hence i think system calculated IHS of £2200. You think its correct ? I believe I have done mistake as it should be max 2 years or 3 years (£800 or 1200) I cant seem to change it now.
Can you help me on this and suggest what do I do now ?
1. IHS is £1200 for a 3 year extension.

2. You need to put your ILR expiry date as the date you apply, ie today for example and September 2022.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alijafri
Mood:

Post by alijafri » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi CR

Thank you for speedy response and I appreciate that.

I think I wasnt able to explain it properly.
Actually as I filled IHS form for wife, system asked my ILR expiry which I put duly as December 2024. Now it calculated already at 2200. And I cant seem to change it now. Seems its stuck at £2200 and I cant seem to go back. What can I do now ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:37 pm

alijafri wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:31 pm
Hi CR

Thank you for speedy response and I appreciate that.

I think I wasnt able to explain it properly.
Actually as I filled IHS form for wife, system asked my ILR expiry which I put duly as December 2024. Now it calculated already at 2200. And I cant seem to change it now. Seems its stuck at £2200 and I cant seem to go back. What can I do now ?
You will have to start again then and put your ILR expiry date as X date September 2022 to get the correct IHS fee.

This question is asked on the forum DAILY, if you had done a quick search you would have found the exact same advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

alijafri
Mood:

Post by alijafri » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi CR/Zimba

My wifes Tier 1 Ent dependent visa expires 26th October 2019.

1. The earliest I can apply is 21 days earlier right ?
2. No of items of cohabitation should cover from time she first moved to UK (March 2016) or should start form here last extension time (October 2017) ?
3. How many no of evidences ?
4. Hope it isnt essential to have both names on it together - separate docs on same address is fine ?
5. If i send her proofs of address on our address, do I have similary dated my proof of address as well ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:35 pm

1. She can apply at any time before visa expiry.

2. Last two years.

3. If in joint names, 3 pieces for every 3 or 4 months. If addressed Individually, 6 pieces for every 3 or 4 months.

4. Yes fine.

5. You have show you are both living together, so yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)