ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

annoying Browser notifications popup

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tier1-immigrant

annoying Browser notifications popup

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:21 am

Hi Modarators

Why can't the browser notification popup remember my selection and stop poping up the message everything I go to a new page. It is very annoying, is there a way to disable it when I opt out for it ?

Browser notifications

This board allows you to receive notifications directly to your browser - even when it is closed. You will never miss anything important and you can always choose what type of notifications you receive or turn them all off. Do you want to opt-in now?

tier1-immigrant

Re: annoying Browser notifications popup

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:03 pm

ping.. moderators please assist. its annoying

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:06 pm

tier1-immigrant wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:03 pm
ping.. moderators please assist. its annoying
This is set by the Board administrator who is based in Latvia and very rarely logged-on to the forum. I have absolutely no idea how to rectify this.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

tier1-immigrant

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:18 pm

Thank you Casa, hope he/she finds this message.