ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alter VFS global appointment

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nandinib84
Newly Registered
India

Alter VFS global appointment

Post by nandinib84 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Hello,

We are non-EU citizens residing in UK. My husband and I booked an appointment together at VFS global, London to apply for a tourist schengen visa (with Netherlands) and have a group URN. Later, we realised that only one of us need to apply for the Schengen visa as I already has a valid visa (for the dates we intend to travel)

My question is
1. is there a way to alter the appointment to remove my name from the group URN and my husband can carry on as planned to submit his visa ? I do not want to cancel and reschedule as there are no slots available currently and he may miss the one that has been booked already.

2. or will it be a problem if I go ahead and apply for a visa any way ? My currently visa is valid for 6 months more and we intend to travel next month.

Thank you

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Re: Alter VFS global appointment

Post by ibwe » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:13 am

Hi,

Have you considered not showing up? As long as you are absent, there is no way they can process your information and visa for that matter.