ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sanamia
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Sanamia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:01 am

Hey guys i need your advise as im very confuse
I have submitted my documents on 26th august with biometric test in VFS dubai and on 28th august i had got email from british embassy abu dhabi that my uk visa application has been Concluded and next day 29th august i got sms from VFS office that my passport ready to collect, my question is why its soo early? As per what i have readed the process should take 10 to 15 days , i couldn't collect my passport it was close and now i will have to wait till monday because sunday in UAE is public holiday for first muharam. So guys pls tell me what does it mean is it possible that i got the uk visa?

Sanamia
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Sanamia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:06 am

Madix wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:38 am
Hi, My in laws received concluded message and I thought based on responses on this topic so far that their visas would be refused. It turned out that both had their visas Approved :D
Hi congrat to your in laws
How many total days its took for them to get the passport after submission

Sanamia
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Sanamia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:33 am

CarlH88 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 am
I have received the ‘concluded’ message for the visit application for my mother in law.

We expect to find out later and I will update in due course then.
Hi what is the update on the passport? Did you get it ?

Sanamia
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Sanamia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 pm

Can somebody help me pls !!

DesiGuru
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by DesiGuru » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:42 pm

I have applied 6 months UK visa for my sister and her son yesterday Monday 2nd September on priority in Karachi..and we received “Your UK visa application has been issued” today 3rd September from Abu Dhabhi... will update you guys once we receive passports... hoping for the best... what do you guys think??

Abcgone
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Abcgone » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:59 am

Carlh88

Any update please after concluded email?

CarlH88
Newly Registered

Post by CarlH88 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:20 am

Abcgone wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:59 am
Carlh88

Any update please after concluded email?
Approved (however this was an application from the Caribbean).

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:12 pm

Abcgone wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:49 am
Zaroob

Did you get any response on your jr. i have sent the pre action protocol abd home office replied saying they will reconsider the application as there was material error in the decision however i am waiting to receive a response from homeoffice after that.
yes after two months ukvi abu dhabi sent letter and invites to resubmitted passport.today we have recieve of issued email do not know how lond it will take to passport back

Kazmi78
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Kazmi78 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:28 pm

i have submitted my application 25sep with all documents VFS dubai . received Email on 3rd sep that
Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.
today 4sep 2019 received passport from VFs visa done...
so my personal experience if appication issued it mean visa approved....if concluded means refused.

yasir152
Newly Registered

Post by yasir152 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:06 am

I put an application in for my mother-in-law earlier this year and it was refused. This was the third time it was refused and I got my MP involved who wrote a letter to UK Visas. They decided to re-open my case which they won't normally do. This was around two weeks ago.
I received an email yesterday which said "Your UK visa application has been concluded"
Based on the responses here it looks unlikely to be accepted but I'm still hopeful as in the past when we have challenged the refusal they have not emailed us and have written directly to our MP.
As we are in possession of the passport I'm hoping that if they do decide to issue the visa we will get a call from UK Visas to take the passport to Gerrys.

DesiGuru
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by DesiGuru » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:54 pm

With the grace of God... we got visa granted. so issues means visa granted so far...

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi all,
today vs global Islamabad made a phone call to my mother that your passport is ready for collection. As my nephew has also received issued mail but when my my asked where is my grand son passport they informed we only received your documents. 29 of August ukvi sent me email and invited my mother +1 to resubmit passports.My mother and nephew submitted passport next day then ukvi abu Dhabi sent on Wednesday two separate emails that application has been issued
My question is is both passports may be in one envelope and mentioned my mother as I included my nephew with my mother application or my nephew is late not arrived yet
If anybody information about this please let me know thanks

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Also if my nephew passport is late how can we contact with vfs global Islamabad?

haseebali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haseebali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:41 am

No that’s not case , they always send every passport in separate envelope even it’s a passport of an accompanied infant it will be in different envelope. So don’t worry hopefully tomorrow you will get it.

yasir152
Newly Registered

Post by yasir152 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:24 am

yasir152 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:06 am
I put an application in for my mother-in-law earlier this year and it was refused. This was the third time it was refused and I got my MP involved who wrote a letter to UK Visas. They decided to re-open my case which they won't normally do. This was around two weeks ago.
I received an email yesterday which said "Your UK visa application has been concluded"
Based on the responses here it looks unlikely to be accepted but I'm still hopeful as in the past when we have challenged the refusal they have not emailed us and have written directly to our MP.
As we are in possession of the passport I'm hoping that if they do decide to issue the visa we will get a call from UK Visas to take the passport to Gerrys.
I received an email this morning from UKVI with a letter attached confirming that the visa application has been refused. Therefore I guess "concluded" means "refused".

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi all,
After two issued emails we have received only one mother passport last Friday. Ukvi abu Dhabi sent both emails on same time and date but we're received one passport last Friday and it was second working day we didn't hear any thing very worried about it any body idea what will do or just wait

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:50 pm

FaheemTanoli wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:02 pm
Hi, I got the below email.I applied for my father, mother and sister for the visit visas and got the below emails for them.In May 2019 all got the concluded email and visas were rejected.I hope after watching the posts here that they have got the visa this time.Can anyone confirm please?

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi
Please update did you get your passport and how long after issued email?

Salman_j
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Salman_j » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 pm

I can confirm visa application issued email means you are granted uk visa. Here is my timeline:

Visa application center: gerrys uk vac sharahe faisal, Karachi, Pakistan
Biometrics, fingerprint, docs submitted: 2 sept 2019
UK visa application has been issued email: 5 sept 2019
Visa application has been processed, arrived at vac: 9 sept 2019
Collected passport with visa : 11 sep 2019

Although I. Got six months multiple entry visa which says entry clearances, can anyone confirm if they have received the same entry clearance type visa instead of the other general one. And what does it imply?

Visa issued from abu dhabi

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 am

it's nine days passed after issued email but still not received any phone call from vfs global Islamabad regarding my nephew passport very upset

nachi1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nachi1 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi all, we applied for UK family visit visa for six months to see my daughter
me and my wife bio-metric done on 4th Sept. 2019, process completed in just 40 minutes(normal way) , on 9th Sept.received message from Abu dhabi UK embassy, Dear customer"your visa application has been issued , it was very quick and was confused to understand this message. on 12th Sept around 10 AM received message from Karachi application center Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Center, went to application center immediately and i collected both passports with 6 month multiple visa stamped . :D , impressed with good quick service by application center at Karachi and related UK issuing office/ embassy . Really Happy. :D :D . thank you.
good luck to all.

Salman_j
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Salman_j » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Did you get a entry clearance visa , pls reply

Kazmi78
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Kazmi78 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am

yes

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 am

12 days passed after issued email but still not received any phone vfs global Islamabad ?

Salman_j
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Salman_j » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Can any of you confirm, lately UK visas type c visit tourist multiple visas say entry clearance instead of their old formats

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:47 am

Salman_j wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:58 pm
Can any of you confirm, lately UK visas type c visit tourist multiple visas say entry clearance instead of their old formats
yes my mother visa issued on 4th September say"Entry Clearance "