ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 from India - Payslips and Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

StayInUK
Newly Registered

Tier1 from India - Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by StayInUK » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier1 Visa during october from India. I am currently in UK working for the past 18 months and going back to India next month. My question in this regard is as follows:

1. Since i would have all transferred all my UK salary amount to a bank in India before leaving from here, how and which bank statement needs to be shown (UK or India)?
2. How to show the UK payslips since i will be in india at the time of application?

I appreciate your reply

Regards

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 pm

1. Since i would have all transferred all my UK salary amount to a bank in India before leaving from here, how and which bank statement needs to be shown (UK or India)?
both
2. How to show the UK payslips since i will be in india at the time of application?
What stops you from showing uk payslips when you are in India?

arunkumarprs

Re: Tier1 from India - Payslips and Bank Statements

Post by arunkumarprs » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Can you be more clear on what your asking for in your first question... Are you asking for Maintance or Prev earnings evidance....

Regarding your 2nd question, before you leave UK, get all your payslips signed and sealed from your UK office.

cheers

StayInUK wrote:Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier1 Visa during october from India. I am currently in UK working for the past 18 months and going back to India next month. My question in this regard is as follows:

I appreciate your reply

Regards
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

StayInUK
Newly Registered

Post by StayInUK » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks for the replies.

My question regarding the bank statement is :

1. To show that the payslip data matches with the salary being credited to my UK bank, i need to produce a bank statement. However if i go back to india i can't show the same since i would have transferred all the money from UK bank to a bank in India.

So, please suggest a way out for this.

Regards

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am

StayInUK wrote:Thanks for the replies.

1. To show that the payslip data matches with the salary being credited to my UK bank, i need to produce a bank statement. However if i go back to india i can't show the same since i would have transferred all the money from UK bank to a bank in India.

Regards

How does transferring money to India erase transactions in your uk Bank account?
Where does it say that if
1. balance of bank account shown in previous earnings is zero OR
2. you close the uk bank account
than statement from this account would be rejected as earning proof?

arunkumarprs

Post by arunkumarprs » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:36 am

For earnings proof, all they want is just the salary credit entry...

Apart from your personal details like name and other things mentioned in policy guide, it should match the date and amount mentioned in the payslip....

Also, it should be an original bank statement rather than a online statement or statement just took from bank statement m/c without bank letter head....

If your not clear...go thru the policy document again and also search for some previous similar queries in this forum...you will get a good idea...

Still confused...post your queries here....

StayInUK wrote:Thanks for the replies.

Regards
WP to Tier1 - From UK

14 Jun 08 Appln Sent
16 Jun 08 HO Recd.
18 Jun 08 Fee deducted
21 Jun 08 Ref. No. Recd. (dated 17 Jun)
19 Aug 08 recv call from CW to collect docs
Ref. No. : PB309*

sana9
Newly Registered

Post by sana9 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Hi
I'm based out of India n working in a company. I'm in usa on secondment from oct 2007. I'm currently earning two salaries(per diem in usa account + indian pay in indian account).
How do I claim my earning points.
If i consider usa per diem i'm not eligible and so cannot apply from usa. whereas if i combine both the salaries or just the indian pay i'm good to apply.
i'm completing my assignment and going back to india in oct 2008.
my question is after going to india can i claim my earning points only through indian pay.