ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:53 am

lmrad wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:15 pm
moe1985 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm
update

just call the HMO and i was told a dicision has been made but they won't tell me what is it.I waiting now and very worried🙈😊.All i can do is pray and want your prayers....Its 55WD today.
Good luck !!!
51 WD here :)
Hi hope you are well.

Have you heard anything back? have they requested the passport yet? My partner also kept passport and it's been 49 working days today. She hasn't heard anything yet. Have you received any emails etc? Do you know how long they will keep passport for before handing it back? thanks

lmrad
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by lmrad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:00 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:53 am
lmrad wrote:
moe1985 wrote:
update

just call the HMO and i was told a dicision has been made but they won't tell me what is it.I waiting now and very worried🙈😊.All i can do is pray and want your prayers....Its 55WD today.
Good luck !!!
Hi hope you are well.

Have you heard anything back? have they requested the passport yet? My partner also kept passport and it's been 49 working days today. She hasn't heard anything yet. Have you received any emails etc? Do you know how long they will keep passport for before handing it back? thanks
nothing yet. as per what TLS said on application day : passeport should be returned 7 days after I provided it back.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm

lmrad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:00 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
lmrad wrote:
moe1985 wrote:
update

Good luck !!!
Hi hope you are well.

nothing yet. as per what TLS said on application day : passeport should be returned 7 days after I provided it back.
Hi, Goodluck and please keep us all updated. Similar situation. 49 working days and still heard nothing back. Opted for the keep my passport option. Interested to see how they will contact. Will VFS application centre call, text or email requesting the passport? Does anyone know? Applied from Afghanistan through Pakistan hence my partner needs to keep passport so she can travel back with it. Thanks

lmrad
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by lmrad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
lmrad wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:
lmrad wrote:

Good luck !!!
Hi hope you are well.

Hi, Goodluck and please keep us all updated. Similar situation. 49 working days and still heard nothing back. Opted for the keep my passport option. Interested to see how they will contact. Will VFS application centre call, text or email requesting the passport? Does anyone know? Applied from Afghanistan through Pakistan hence my partner needs to keep passport so she can travel back with it. Thanks
Thank you !
I received a paper from tls on bio day where they said that once decision is made , they will contact me over email or phone to provide back the passeport .
I will have 28 calendar days to provide back the passport : either over post or by dropping to their office .
Ukvi then aims to provide the passeport back within 7 working days .
Hope the above helps : it applies to tls , I have no experience with vfs but I assume it should be more or less the same .

lmrad
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by lmrad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 pm

moe1985 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:38 pm
Sasaogs wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:22 am
Why do some people get notification that passport is ready to collect one day after decision made, whereas other over a week they still haven’t got the passport ready email. When I went to the visa centre they said the passport hasn’t been dispatched yet, where do they dispatch it to? And the others that got the quick pick up email didn’t they dispatch their own?
Hey are on the same boat.Am still waiting for that email aswell, not sure when it's gona come through. They asked me to call them back by Friday if ain't received the passport by friday.Here is hoping and good luck mate...
any news ?

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:48 pm

lmrad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:27 pm
lmrad wrote:
Fizzy513 wrote:

Hi hope you are well.

Thank you !
I received a paper from tls on bio day where they said that once decision is made , they will contact me over email or phone to provide back the passeport .
I will have 28 calendar days to provide back the passport : either over post or by dropping to their office .
Ukvi then aims to provide the passeport back within 7 working days .
Hope the above helps : it applies to tls , I have no experience with vfs but I assume it should be more or less the same .
Hi thanks for replying. I'm sure it will be something similar. I never got any paperwork confirming this even after payment. All it mentioned was KMP which im guessing is referring to keep my passport.

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:29 pm

lmrad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 pm
moe1985 wrote:
Sasaogs wrote:
Why do some people get notification that passport is ready to collect one day after decision made, whereas other over a week they still haven’t got the passport ready email. When I went to the visa centre they said the passport hasn’t been dispatched yet, where do they dispatch it to? And the others that got the quick pick up email didn’t they dispatch their own?
Hey are on the same boat.Am still waiting for that email aswell, not sure when it's gona come through. They asked me to call them back by Friday if ain't received the passport by friday.Here is hoping and good luck mate...
any news ?
No still waiting for that email ,after I was told there was made last Thursday. How about you any news?

lmrad
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by lmrad » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:34 pm

moe1985 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:29 pm
lmrad wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 pm
moe1985 wrote:
Sasaogs wrote:
any news ?
No still waiting for that email ,after I was told there was made last Thursday. How about you any news?
still waiting .. 53WD...

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 am

Hey I have a question . If the visa is granted do we receive a letter with the decision or just the passport?

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am

muhammadh wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 am
Hey I have a question . If the visa is granted do we receive a letter with the decision or just the passport?
Am not sure if that.In some case there tell them on the letter and some other case they don't. Am still waiting for the email or letter after 7 days since the decision was made still now notting from the home office or TLSCONTACT. Am so worrying and sick..Fingers x

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:48 am

moe1985 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am
muhammadh wrote:
Am not sure if that.In some case there tell them on the letter and some other case they don't. Am still waiting for the email or letter after 7 days since the decision was made still now notting from the home office or TLSCONTACT. Am so worrying and sick..Fingers x
Hey I'm also waiting I called them on the phone and they told me the decision was made but they didn't tell me what is it. They said I'll know about it when I receive the decision letter posted to my home so I'm not sure if that is normal thing?

lmrad
Newly Registered
Tunisia

Post by lmrad » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:23 am

moe1985 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am
muhammadh wrote:
where are you applying from ?

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:41 am

Gambia

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Does everyone recieved decision made email from home office?I was told decision was made since the 5th of Sept but haven't received any email what so ever and passport not collected. Was wandering how does it take to have that email from the office if someone can help please..am so worried an not sure if this is normal

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:15 pm

moe1985 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:01 pm
Does everyone recieved decision made email from home office?I was told decision was made since the 5th of Sept but haven't received any email what so ever and passport not collected. Was wandering how does it take to have that email from the office if someone can help please..am so worried an not sure if this is normal
I also didnt receive emails from home office.
but I received email from the TSL company that they will ship the passport to me because collecting the passport is not available in my city

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Mohamed, do you know how it took for TLScontract to email after the decision was made by the home office?And could you update us about the outcome please. My prayers are with you insallah

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:34 pm

moe1985 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 pm
Mohamed, do you know how it took for TLScontract to email after the decision was made by the home office?And could you update us about the outcome please. My prayers are with you insallah
yes I just received the passport today through DHL and I was granted the visa Alhamdulliah.

I didn't hear anything from the home office but I received email from TSL telling me that they will ship my passport back soon, so I called the UKVI and they told me the decision was made but they didnt tell me when it was made.
on the passport the visa is valid from 13th of September to 13th of October

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:58 pm

congratulations Muhammad am so please for you.When did you call them if you don't mind me asking?Did it take 7 days from the call to the passport delivered date?

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 am

moe1985 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:58 pm
congratulations Muhammad am so please for you.When did you call them if you don't mind me asking?Did it take 7 days from the call to the passport delivered date?
Thank you. I hope you get yours soon too. I received the email on 11th September and I called ukvi same day. So it only took three days.. But in the email it said if the passport didn't come after 10 days I should contact TSL.

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:24 am

Thank you so much here is hoping.If i may asked what date is on the letter that accompany the passport please. I am just trying to when was the decision made.I hope you have a good flight.xx

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:12 pm

moe1985 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:24 am
Thank you so much here is hoping.If i may asked what date is on the letter that accompany the passport please. I am just trying to when was the decision made.I hope you have a good flight.xx
hey moe, I just noticed that the letter was dated. the date o it is 06 sep 2019. thats like one week before the TLS company send me email saying that they will send the passport in the mail.

moe1985
Newly Registered

Post by moe1985 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Thank you Muhammad. You been very helpful and its make sense to me that hopefully will have the email any time from now insallah. Thank you once again

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 pm

please I have question, I got the visa but there is a problem in the name.
I have three middle names
and the name is written last name then first name then the three middle names
but the last middle name written missing the last 2 letters. I would like to know if this a thing that is normal? or it will cause a problem to me in the airport? and how can I Solve this?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 pm

muhammadh wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 pm
but the last middle name written missing the last 2 letters. I would like to know if this a thing that is normal? or it will cause a problem to me in the airport? and how can I Solve this?
Probably due to no space left to print the complete full name.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

muhammadh
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by muhammadh » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:54 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:51 pm
muhammadh wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:50 pm
Probably due to no space left to print the complete full name.
do you think there is a way to know if its ok to go the airport like this or no? because the name written in passport complete but in the visa page missing the 2 letters so I am afraid to be stopped at the airport but I dont know who to contact