ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 Months Schengen Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

omonile

3 Months Schengen Visa

Post by omonile » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:04 pm

I have just been given months multiple schengen visa to Germany.I need to know if I can travel multiple times between uk and Germany during the period. I have tried to check online and couldn't find reference to 3months multiple visa. only 1,3 and 5years.Any help will be appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 3 Months Schengen Visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Yes, if it says 'multi' or 'multiple' then its fine.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

omonile

Post by omonile » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Thanks CR001
Pardon my understanding of Grammar,Indeed there is multiple on it and I will travel next week.does that mean I can just book a ticket at the end of November and go to Germany again without applying for visa.Sorry to be a bother. Most grateful

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ibwe
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by ibwe » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:51 am

omonile wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:04 pm
I have just been given months multiple schengen visa to Germany.I need to know if I can travel multiple times between uk and Germany during the period. I have tried to check online and couldn't find reference to 3months multiple visa. only 1,3 and 5years.Any help will be appreciated.
Hi,

You might find this info regarding how to read a Schengen visa sticker useful. You may enter in and out of the Schengen area and all other places that accept Schengen visa holders (Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, North Macedonia etc) during the duration of your visa.

Hope this helps.