ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aria20172019
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by aria20172019 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:39 am

mrswow wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:20 am
GUYS!

It happened! Finally our turn!

My husbands leave to remain as a spouse has been GRANTED!

We got the email 10 minutes ago with apologies and confirmation that they will process a refund.

I cant express how happy we are and i for sure feel like some weight has been lifted. Theres been some days i could not get through without you guys and i am super thankful for everyone on this forum.

Timeline is as follows:

USING SUPER PRIORITY

Application for FLR (M) (second period) submitted:25/06/2019
Biometrics taken: 26/06/2019
First escalation: 05/08/2019
Second escalation: 06/09/2019
Decision email: 18/09/2019
Outcome: Granted with refund to follow
Hi which email you use to contact them for refund?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 am

aria20172019 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:39 am
mrswow wrote:
GUYS!

We got the email 10 minutes ago with apologies and confirmation that they will process a refund.

I cant express how happy we are and i for sure feel like some weight has been lifted. Theres been some days i could not get through without you guys and i am super thankful for everyone on this forum.

Timeline is as follows:

USING SUPER PRIORITY

Hi which email you use to contact them for refund?
As has been posted 100s of times in this very topic, refunds are automatic for super priority if your application takes long and HO correspondence of outcome will state the refund will be sent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Roniquesamuel0808
Newly Registered

Post by Roniquesamuel0808 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:55 am

ok noted. Thank you Mrswow.

mrswow wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:34 am
Roniquesamuel0808 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:32 am
Congratulations Mrswow. Is you husband details updated on right to work gov website?
mrswow wrote:
GUYS!

Timeline is as follows:

USING SUPER PRIORITY

My husbands brp expired on Aug 22nd so we haven't been able to check since then. They said his new brp will be arriving in the post.

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 am

Hi everyone

Thats brilliant @Mrswow.

Sorry I was bit busy and did not posted an update.

I received visa approval email on Monday (16/09/2019). Brilliant start of the week. Email has not explained about timeline but said, confirmation letter and BRP will come in due course. Also, £800 will be refunded in due course as well.

My Time line

Application submitted ILR (SETM) - 4 August 2019
Biometrics : 5 August 2019
First escalation: 13 August 2019
Second escalation: N/A
Decision email: 16 September 2019

Thanks everyone.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:19 am

Fa987 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 am
Hi everyone

Thats brilliant @Mrswow.

I received visa approval email on Monday (16/09/2019). Brilliant start of the week. Email has not explained about timeline but said, confirmation letter and BRP will come in due course. Also, £800 will be refunded in due course as well.

My Time line

Thanks everyone.
Congrats FA987!

Our email said the same!

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:27 am

mrswow wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:19 am
Fa987 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 am
Hi everyone

Thats brilliant @Mrswow.

My Time line

Thanks everyone.
Congrats FA987!

Our email said the same!
Many Thanks. Congrats to you and your husband. Yeah, it was exactly same email. Hopefully both letter and BRP will come with in next few days.

sljb12
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by sljb12 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi Everyone.

My timeline is below:

Super priority service - SET (LR)
Application Date: 06/09/2019
Biometrics Appointment: 14/09/2019 in Manchester
Email: None

I checked my right to work and it says that there are no limits on how long I can spend in the UK but I don't have anything official through about my decision. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, do you have to be delayed by a certain amount of time to receive a refund? The £800 was supposed to grant me peace of mind :(

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:52 pm

sljb12 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Hi Everyone.

My timeline is below:

I checked my right to work and it says that there are no limits on how long I can spend in the UK but I don't have anything official through about my decision. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, do you have to be delayed by a certain amount of time to receive a refund? The £800 was supposed to grant me peace of mind :(

They say 24 hours but actually its 24 working hours and it also includes up to 5 working days for the decision to reach you. We waited from 26th july until today 18th september for a decision on super priority and the case worker told us in the granted email that she has also requested a refund for us.

I think if its been more than a working week ( to be on the safe side) then you will be told by the caseworker who makes the decision that a refund has been processed.

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on my application.

My Time Line
Application submitted: FLR-FP(5 Year Parent Route) Second Extension - 3rd September 2019
Service: Super Priority
Biometrics Enrollment : 17th August 2019
Decision Email: 19th September 2019

Please see below email received this afternoon:
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear *****

I am pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive the decision letter in due course which will explain your leave in more detail.

The Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) may take up to 10 working days to be delivered from the date of this email. If it does not arrive after 10 working days please contact us via the following link: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived.

Our apologies for the delay of your decision on your priority service application. A refund of the priority element of the fee has been arranged.

Yours sincerely,

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Best of luck everyone, i know what it feels like to go though this journey over and over again.

Should you wish to ask anything or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Take care,
Adetaq

adetaq

Post by adetaq » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:08 pm

adetaq wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:35 pm
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on my application.

My Time Line
Application submitted: FLR-FP(5 Year Parent Route) Second Extension - 3rd September 2019
Service: Super Priority
Biometrics Enrollment : 17th September 2019
Decision Email: 19th September 2019

Please see below email received this afternoon:
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear *****

I am pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been granted. You will receive the decision letter in due course which will explain your leave in more detail.

The Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) may take up to 10 working days to be delivered from the date of this email. If it does not arrive after 10 working days please contact us via the following link: https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived.

Our apologies for the delay of your decision on your priority service application. A refund of the priority element of the fee has been arranged.

Yours sincerely,

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Best of luck everyone, i know what it feels like to go though this journey over and over again.

Should you wish to ask anything or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Take care,
Adetaq

sljb12
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by sljb12 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am

sljb12 wrote:
Hi Everyone.

My timeline is below:

UPDATE! I got my decision today in the post. Approved! Fair warning that not everyone gets an email and if you don't it's not guaranteed bad news. Good luck everyone.

Serena31
Newly Registered

Post by Serena31 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:28 am

Congrats! I attended appointment same day with you, I’ve got no any communication since then. :( My right to work status doesn’t change at all. I rang UKVI 3 times they kept telling me to wait 5 working days as not everybody received emails due to technique issues. So stressful :(
sljb12 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:56 am
sljb12 wrote:
Hi Everyone.

My timeline is below:

UPDATE! I got my decision today in the post. Approved! Fair warning that not everyone gets an email and if you don't it's not guaranteed bad news. Good luck everyone.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:25 pm

@trawlerme

have you had any news yet?

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Albans » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:56 am

I submitted the online application on the 31st Aug went for the biometrics on the 12th Sep and got an email on the 13 saying that they will not be able to process within 24 hrs and that they will refund and give a decision by the 13th Dec.
The £800 has been refunded but the date on the refund is 31st of August. I am pretty sure it was done on the 20th of Sep as I have been checking my account. Really confused as the 31st was the day I submitted the online application. So had they decided to refund and take longer even before the biometrics appointment witch was the 12th Sep?
I saw on forums that we could call and escalate the case . How long should we wait to do it and would it have a negative effect on the application process if we do that?

Vijalb1611
Newly Registered

Post by Vijalb1611 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

On thursday 19th at 8.30 I've applied for ILR based.on 10 years stay via Super Priority service but had no response to that at all.
Also when I went for my biometric there seems to be so much confusion for the staff who sits in the office. I'm not entirely sure what to do or who to ask ? I've paid additional services instead of 6 months one because I've another job relaying on the visa and that company will not offer me contract without BRP or visa.

Also my previous visa was stamped on passport so dont have BRP card. Is it anyway I can check RTW somewhere. My new employer wants me to confirm the visa before I start and its little bit stressful situation.

Application Date: 17/09/2019
Biometrics Appointment: 19/09/2019 Croydon
Email: Not received

Vijal

Roniquesamuel0808
Newly Registered

Post by Roniquesamuel0808 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 am

HI Vijal,

Your new employer should be able to request a Positive Verification Notice from the Home Office to confirm you have a pending application. Anyone who is unable to show new residence permit pending application due to pending application can ask the employer to use https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status .

Hope you hear from the home office soon.

Vijalb1611 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:11 pm
Hi Everyone,

On thursday 19th at 8.30 I've applied for ILR based.on 10 years stay via Super Priority service but had no response to that at all.
Also when I went for my biometric there seems to be so much confusion for the staff who sits in the office. I'm not entirely sure what to do or who to ask ? I've paid additional services instead of 6 months one because I've another job relaying on the visa and that company will not offer me contract without BRP or visa.

Also my previous visa was stamped on passport so dont have BRP card. Is it anyway I can check RTW somewhere. My new employer wants me to confirm the visa before I start and its little bit stressful situation.

Application Date: 17/09/2019
Biometrics Appointment: 19/09/2019 Croydon
Email: Not received

Vijal

Vijalb1611
Newly Registered

Post by Vijalb1611 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:07 am

Morning,

Thank you so much. I will email that to my new employer. Will update if heard anything back from Home office.

Many thanks

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:58 am

User300819 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am
User300819 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:31 pm
Hi All,

I registered as I also want to share my recent application progress under the super priority service:

Route: Tier 2 General - ILR
Application submitted: 23 August 2019
Documents uploaded: 26 August 2019
Biometrics enrolled: 28 August 2019

I am yet to receive any email from the Home office or its agents. I have not received even a generic email. I gave it end of yesterday as per gov website super priority means getting a decision by end of next working day, but still haven't got any communication. Right to work status still remains unchanged. My application is very straight forward - leave to enter was August 2014, stayed with the same employer since then. not sure why it's taken more than the service standard time now. :(
Hi All,

Just an update on my timeline. I escalated on the 5th September and was told that I will receive an update within 3-5 working days. I received a generic email "we aim to complete..." from the contact centre on the 6th September. Then this morning I got an email from the case worker that my leave has been granted. I also checked the right to work website and it says "there is no limit..." I believe the escalation did the trick for me. Will try to get a hold of a refund.
Hi everyone,

Another update, I really wanted to mention here as it may help others. As per my previous posts, I got my decision a week later from biometrics enrollment. I got the standard decision email granting my ILR but I never had confirmation that I will be getting a refund. So I waited for the actual decision letter to ensure that it matches the date of my decision email--it did. I then decided to raise a complaint on the 16th September (I did not demand for a refund, I kindly asked if I was entitled to a refund, I then proceeded with adding my timeline in a format that we normally do in this forum). Today I received an email with an attached letter from HO that they acknowledged the delay that I mentioned in my complaint and will be refunding me the £800 fee. I am very pleased with this and for those who have not had any confirmation of a refund when you know that it wasn't your fault, try to start with sending an email complaint (but ask nicely and avoid being aggressive). The email address I used was the standard complaints email that can be found from the home office website.

P.S: DX attempted delivery of my BRP last week but I was at work so rescheduled delivery tomorrow. BRP delivery was on time (had I been at home) so no issues with that bit! :)

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:12 pm

mrswow wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:52 pm
sljb12 wrote:
Hi Everyone.

My timeline is below:

They say 24 hours but actually its 24 working hours and it also includes up to 5 working days for the decision to reach you. We waited from 26th july until today 18th september for a decision on super priority and the case worker told us in the granted email that she has also requested a refund for us.

I think if its been more than a working week ( to be on the safe side) then you will be told by the caseworker who makes the decision that a refund has been processed.

Hi mrswow,

Congrats.

Regards
Lucky79

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:33 am

Thank you @Lucky79!

We got our decision, Granted on the 18th and was told by the caseworker that we would get a refund ( this was included in the email - i didnt ask for it)

Does anyone know how long the refund takes to process by any chance?

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:35 am

mrswow wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:33 am
Thank you @Lucky79!

We got our decision, Granted on the 18th and was told by the caseworker that we would get a refund ( this was included in the email - i didnt ask for it)

Does anyone know how long the refund takes to process by any chance?
Per my confirmation letter received yesterday re: refund request, they will process within 28 days. Whether that's going to be the case is something that I am yet to find out!

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Thats great to know. Did you get a seperate letter or was it just from the email?

We got the decision letter 4 days ago on the 20th and husband recieved his BRP today 24th.

It didnt say anything about a refund in the official granted letter but the caseworker told us it had been requested in the email she sent saying leave was granted.

kosy91
Newly Registered
Kenya

Post by kosy91 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Hi all,

I submitted my ILR application yesterday (converting from Tier 2, 5year rule) at Belfast using the super priority route. So far not heard anything.

Before application, the right to work Gov website showed my BRP details. Since yesterday it says "We can't show your record" - anyone knows what this means??

Thanks!

Vijalb1611
Newly Registered

Post by Vijalb1611 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:37 pm

@Roniquesamuel0808

Hi

So my Employer has issued me a new contract. Thanks for your help with the link which I sent that to new company which they filled and today they issued me new contract. So I'm slightly confuse what's going on.

I neither have received any letter nor correspondence from Homeoffice. I didn't even get if they need further assistance on my case. So I'm confused whats going on with my case.

Roniquesamuel0808
Newly Registered

Post by Roniquesamuel0808 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:24 am

Happy your employment is sorted now. The Positive Verification Notice which your employer have received from the Home Office is valid for 6 month and you should by then receive an update from the Home Office on your application.

Hope you hear from the Home Office soon.

Best wishes

Vijalb1611 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:37 pm
@Roniquesamuel0808

Hi

So my Employer has issued me a new contract. Thanks for your help with the link which I sent that to new company which they filled and today they issued me new contract. So I'm slightly confuse what's going on.

I neither have received any letter nor correspondence from Homeoffice. I didn't even get if they need further assistance on my case. So I'm confused whats going on with my case.