ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement - Barclays "new" stamp

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Uploading files on Sopra UKVCAS without specific instructions

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:29 pm

mpitillo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:15 am
Hello everyone,

I have just booked my appointment for tomorrow and am going through the process of uploading all of my Mandatory and Optional Documents now. However, the GOV.UK website is currently experiencing issues with their downloadable document checklist, so all I have is the previous "generic" information shown under the "Documents" section.

I was wondering if I could confirm whereabouts I should upload a few of my files on UKVCAS page?

Categories shown for Mandatory are:
- Other
- Proof of Application

Categories shown for Optional are:
- Residence in the UK
- Finances
- Proof of Business
- Life Events
- Medical Information
- Sponsors / Employment
- Proof of Identity / Travel History
- Educational

Questions:
1. Where should I upload "Life in the UK Test Pass notification" and "Language Test Certificate"? Would that be under "Residence in the UK", in Optional?
2. Where should I upload any of my letters from employer, such as "Reasons for absences"? Would that be under "Sponsors / Employment", in Optional?

Thank you so much for your time!
1) Education
2) Employment

Ignore the mandatory and optional. This is how the website works. Just upload in the categories you think fits the best. As long as you upload all required docs, categories really dont matter.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

mpitillo
Brazil

Re: Uploading files on Sopra UKVCAS without specific instructions

Post by mpitillo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:16 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:29 pm
mpitillo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:15 am
Hello everyone,

I have just booked my appointment for tomorrow and am going through the process of uploading all of my Mandatory and Optional Documents now. However, the GOV.UK website is currently experiencing issues with their downloadable document checklist, so all I have is the previous "generic" information shown under the "Documents" section.

I was wondering if I could confirm whereabouts I should upload a few of my files on UKVCAS page?

Categories shown for Mandatory are:
- Other
- Proof of Application

Categories shown for Optional are:
- Residence in the UK
- Finances
- Proof of Business
- Life Events
- Medical Information
- Sponsors / Employment
- Proof of Identity / Travel History
- Educational

Questions:
1. Where should I upload "Life in the UK Test Pass notification" and "Language Test Certificate"? Would that be under "Residence in the UK", in Optional?
2. Where should I upload any of my letters from employer, such as "Reasons for absences"? Would that be under "Sponsors / Employment", in Optional?

Thank you so much for your time!
1) Education
2) Employment

Ignore the mandatory and optional. This is how the website works. Just upload in the categories you think fits the best. As long as you upload all required docs, categories really dont matter.
Thank you so much for the help! ;)