ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Visit visa refused

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:51 pm

Slam guys
I am writing this post in regards visit visa refusal of my father.
This is third time they refused I have provided all l the documents in relation to previous refusal but they come up with new things

Any advice what should I do or complaint anywhere I firmly believe they were biased even tho I provided all the information Along with documents

Regards

TL5451
Newly Registered

Re: Visit visa refused

Post by TL5451 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am

Hello,

There is no appeal rights when applying for visit visas for the UK. You haven't said why your father was refused. Most often, it's because of Paragraph 4.2 (a). This section on the Immigration Rules refers to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) not believing your father will leave the UK at the end of his visit.

You also state you have applied three times. My advice is to stop applying until your circumstances have changed. You don't want to enter into a tail-spin of constant visa denials. Repeatedly applying for a UK visit visa shows a determination and wanting to enter the UK. There are many, many other countries your father can visit before he visits the UK.

I understand if he has family in the UK but are they not able to visit him in his home country? If they are able to visit him this removes the belief that your father is trying to enter the UK under false pretenses.

You would be better posting your refusal letter along with documents your father provided so we can better understand the reasons for the refusal.

Jaune08
Mexico

Post by Jaune08 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:08 am

TL5451 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am
You also state you have applied three times. My advice is to stop applying until your circumstances have changed. You don't want to enter into a tail-spin of constant visa denials. Repeatedly applying for a UK visit visa shows a determination and wanting to enter the UK. There are many, many other countries your father can visit before he visits the UK.
Absolutely agree. hassan5805, if you provide us the reasons for refusal, we may be able to give some feedback with the complete information. What I've seen from many cases where the parents have been refused a visit visa several times, it's because they and their sponsor have been unable to demonstrate sufficient family ties back in their home country.

What have been the reasons for refusal in those three previous applications?

From previous threads, I've read your father is retired, but does he have (or both your parents) have any properties, rentals, pension, something that makes him going back to their home country at the end of his visit in the UK?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 am

This is actual refusal

REASONS FOR REFUSAL NRA v 1.0
You have applied for a visa to visit the UK.
In deciding whether you meet the requirements of Appendix V: of the Immigration Rules for
visitors (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... sitorrules),
I have considered:
 your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it
 your immigration history
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph V 4.2 – V 4.10 of Appendix V because:
 You are planning to visit your son and family in the UK for a period of 21 days. I
recognise that family visits are important. I must consider the information regarding
your sponsor’s support of your visit separately in my assessment of your application.
To consider whether or not I am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that
you meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules I must assess your own
personal and financial circumstances.
 The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances
and your own intentions. You have said that your son will help you with this visit by
accommodating you and paying your expenses to the value of £3,500 whilst you are
in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so based on
documents provided. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed
maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor
rules and this sponsorship alone does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave
the UK on completion of your visit.
 I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 26/09/2018 under
visa application number ABDH/2179017. I have considered your previous
application, in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this,
your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety, I am not
satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
 You have stated that you are a self-employed Grain Market Trader earning PKR
500,000 (£2,559.94) per annum. You state you do not have any additional income
and you hold savings of £1,401. In support of your application, you have submitted a
personal bank statement issued by Allied bank (account ending 0043) and the
closing balance of the account was held at PKR 281,861.72 (£1,443.10) on 19/8/19.
 Having reviewed your bank statement, I note that you have chosen not to provide a
bank statement or other documents relating to the business. I note that you were
previously refused a visit visa for this reason and I am not satisfied that you have
addressed this. I also note that it shows several large deposits entering the account. I
acknowledge that you have stated you receive funds from your family, however, I am
not satisfied that the documents before me demonstrate this and this undermines the
credibility of your application.
 In further support of your application, you have provided a copy of your tax
documents stating your taxable income in Pakistan. However, this document shows
you earn a total of PKR 300,000 (£1,535.96) for the current tax year, which is less
than the amount you have declared you earn from your self-employment. This
undermines the credibility of your application.
 I also note that you have submitted a letter of support from your son in the UK and an
email thread showing that he contacted an MP on your behalf. The email from the
MP stated that each application is assessed by an ECO on its own merits. I note that
you have submitted documents showing that your family own property, a document
showing that you sold a motor vehicle, various handwritten documents showing
figures and various documents that are in Urdu. However, none of these documents
show how your income is generated or how you are supported in your home country.
I am not satisfied that you have shown an accurate reflection of your personal and
financial circumstances.
 You have provided documents that are not in English or Welsh. The official
Government website
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... file/54969
2/Visitor_Supporting_Documents_Guide_-_English_version.pdf includes the
following information about translations:
“If you submit a document that is not in English or Welsh, it must be accompanied by
a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office. Each
translated document must contain:
• confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original
document
• the date of the translation
• the translator's full name and signature
• the translator's contact details”
This information is in the public domain, and it is expected that applicants will
familiarise themselves with the requirements prior to submitting a visa application. An
ECO cannot consider a document in another language if that document is not
accompanied by the requisite translation. I am therefore unable to attribute this
document to you.
 I have considered the documents and information you have provided about your
personal and economic circumstances. You have stated that you are widowed with 3
dependent children, visiting your immediate family in the UK. Whilst you have
provided a NADRA Family registration certificate, this document is dated in 2017, is
therefore outdated and in isolation does not demonstrate the current personal
circumstances of your family remaining in your home country. I am not satisfied you
have shown that your ties to your home country are sufficient incentive to leave the
UK at the end of your proposed visit.
 Given the above, I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your
circumstances and therefore your intentions in applying to enter the United Kingdom.
This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied
that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end
of your visit. Your application for a visit visa is refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and
(c) of the Immigration Rules.
Rate of exchange £1 = PKR 195.3

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:49 am

First Refusal 2016
When we applied first time, it wasn’t sponsored by me, it was sponsored by my sister who was graduted from Uk university and Uni have given her letter.
At that time my father wasn’t doing anything due to his health and they refused that my father not doing anything

Second refusal 2018
They refused because my father property deed in Jan 1987 and they aren’t sure that property still owned by him

Third refusal. 2019
IThis is third time we made application and being refused by caseworker. Last refusal was in September 2018, after this refusal my father refused to reapply again and he doesn’t want apply again due to all this humiliation. I convinced my father to reapply again and it took me one year to convince him again. I responded in details for all the previous refusal in detail for new application and it seems caseworker not given any kind of creditability to those documents. All I wanted my father to spend a bit time off with my Kids who have British nationality and they deserve every right to see their grandfather.

We are working British family and I do not understand why we being victimised of injustice. I can see that all other people who are EU nationals and even if they gets benefits they are sponsoring their brother’s, sister’s uncle’s and nephew’s all are getting visas without any hesitation.
I request someone please look this case why we have been treating less favourably than other EU nationals. I do not have Appeal right or Administrative review so the only remedy I have to complaint this to home office then someone Senior can look into this case. Now I only have one option either go to High Court for Judicial review or complaint can be looked at it by someone senior in home office.

I will explain reasons for refusal in details.
1) Property own by my father
One of the reason for refusal in September 2018 was property owned by my father being bought in 1987 but no other prove was provided that property still owned by my father.
We have attached property deed, Property tax paid, electricity bill, gas bill and property evaluation. Those thigs were provided in both application but I do not understand what other prove we can provide to demonstrate that property is in my father name.
2) Unexplained deposits
Some money being paid into my father personal account and they wanted to know about explanation about all money. We have provided explanation who money was paid into my father account and we have bought another property and we have attached documents for that too. Those have been completely ignored by caseworker.
3) Business
We clearly wrote in application that my father mainly trade in cash and there is no business bank account and this point was completely ignored. We have attached all the suppliers, customers and logistics invoices of business to demonstrate business transactions.
4) Family Tree
We provided family tree dated 2017- No one’s family change I do not why they think I shold have provided new family tree. We have no addition in family then why they think family tree will be change.

Looking forward to hearing from your response.

Kind regard

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:49 am

It seems to me that your only chance of success is to email their complaints about your case. I had to do the same to get a refusal overturned.

My approach was to ask them exactly what I had to provide to get the visa, since the goal posts seem to be moving. When they say not enough evidence, ask what do you want to prove ownership of house. When they say about bank account, ask how much is needed and for how long. Etc.

I also made the point in my complaint, that it is impossible to prove something will happen in the future, so unless you get more clear details of exactly what you must give them, to get the visa, you will start legal proceedings, since you have no more information you can give, what else can you do.

I would not spend any more money on visas for your father now though, I think you are on a list now for auto refuse.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:22 am

Sorry for this experience. I understand the humiliation and him not willing to apply further.

From my experience and the experience of people around me, they don't evaluate each application for its own merits. That's just a big lie. Visa refusals, even in other countries, create a bias against further applications and increase refusal risk. Despite what they claim, they always look to previous applications and it one of their colleagues refused, they will always try to see if they can refuse again.

I don't know what are your options at the moment, but unless dramatic change occurs in circumstances and a few years have passed, yearly applications will probably all see the same fate.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:22 am

Thanks a lot of your reply.

I will complain them first to VFS if no satisfactory response then will complaint to home office .

My last resort will be Judicial Review.

I cant believe why someone wants to live here when they spend their 65 years in there home country .

They have relatives there kids atleast 15 grand childrens

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:31 am

I will complain them first to VFS if no satisfactory response then will complaint to home office .
You complain to HO/UKVI and NOT to VFS. It is not VFS that makes the decisions on visas, they are only a third party agent.
Hope you have deep pockets as it can cost a fortune and if you lose, you have to pay HOs costs.
I cant believe why someone wants to live here when they spend their 65 years in there home country .
Years of abuse of older relatives arriving with visas and the just staying has caused heavy scrutiny. Many don't qualify for any other visa route and WANT to come and live here to be near their families who have left them behind and to get free healthcare etc and many have tried to do just that via a visit visa to change to another category once here.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:41 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:31 am
You complain to HO/UKVI and NOT to VFS. It is not VFS that makes the decisions on visas, they are only a third party agent.
Hope you have deep pockets as it can cost a fortune and if you lose, you have to pay HOs costs.
Years of abuse of older relatives arriving with visas and the just staying has caused heavy scrutiny. Many don't qualify for any other visa route and WANT to come and live here to be near their families who have left them behind and to get free healthcare etc and many have tried to do just that via a visit visa to change to another category once here.
Thanks for your reply, that means they dont take decision on individual case isnt? they do make their mind up first that will be refused or that will not be refused?
We have provided as much as information they refused in last two refusals and this time they come up with new thing.
Family tree from nadra is unique for each family and that dont change unless you have new addition in family. They even put this in refusal that family tree is old.

Instead wasting time on visa application i would spend money in court where i am convinced they will take decision on merit.

Thanks

THO
- thin ice -
Vietnam

Post by THO » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:34 pm

Well, as it was pointed out before, and I have been told be an ex ECO now working in an immigration lawyers, lots of people just do not go back. My now wife was turned down, and she has a really good job, visa stamps from other European / Asian countries, so I can see why it is hard for your father.

Wouldn't it be better to spend money on visiting your father and other relatives, rather than wasting time and effort and emotional energy on something that will drag on for a long time and cost ££££££?

Perhaps, there is no way your father would qualify for a visa under the rules as they are, i.e, not be able to meet the criteria that would suggest he will go home.

It is the over-stayers that make it impossible for decent honest people, like your father, to get their visa. I have on a number of occasions told people on this very board that same thing, and that they are illegally here, should go home, and no one should provide them any help or advice on this board or have any sympathy for them.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:14 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:49 am
I can see that all other people who are EU nationals and even if they gets benefits they are sponsoring their brother’s, sister’s uncle’s and nephew’s all are getting visas without any hesitation.
That is because EU law provides for that in case of non-British EEA citizens of other EEA member-states residing in the UK. So you really can't base a legal argument on that basis.
hassan5805 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:41 pm
that means they dont take decision on individual case isnt?
No, they do look at the merits of each individual case. But part of those merits is, will the person leave the UK at the end of their stay, or will he try to reside/overstay in the UK.

Ironically, having family resident in the UK increases the chances of overstay and that is factored into the merits of the individual case.

The correct solution may be to
a) provide overwhelming proof that your father will leave the UK at the end of his stay in the UK.
b) visit him in his country of habitual residence
c) meet him elsewhere (in Europe or in another country) for a brief visit

Given that this is his third refusal, an ECO will likely look at the three reasons for refusals very closely.

You are much better off looking at the other two options.

As an aside, what period did you/your father mention in the application that he will be visiting? You may want to keep it a short period (2-4 weeks) rather than an extended period, which may be construed as attempting to reside in the UK in the guise of a visit visa, which is not permitted under the UK Immigration Rules.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:55 am

It's a big shame as elders should be able to come and visit their children irrespective of what the colour of their passport is.

Talk to your MP about this refusal in this instance. As secret.simon said really strong evidence is needed.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to have my mother in law with us after my baby was born for 6 months and it was the most amazing time. She does NOT want to stay in the UK and I alone sponsored her and provided the funds to facilitate her visa

general-uk-immigration-forum/widowed-mo ... 65287.html

All cases are individual. It seems the ECO has a sticky point on family ties and economic state. A really strong cover letter is needed

Also worth noting is if you and your siblings visit Pakistan often. That's a tie for YOU to go back. Always worth throwing in the issues with overstating and the hostile environment as he would want to go back and freely move and have his healthcare.

Happy to help once you've read my post

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:04 pm

I used to make visa decisions - not for the UK but the process is similar. I noted that you submitted some documents in Urdu that were not translated, any of that would have been disregarded.
hassan5805 wrote:

I will explain reasons for refusal in details.
1) Property own by my father
One of the reason for refusal in September 2018 was property owned by my father being bought in 1987 but no other prove was provided that property still owned by my father.
We have attached property deed, Property tax paid, electricity bill, gas bill and property evaluation. Those thigs were provided in both application but I do not understand what other prove we can provide to demonstrate that property is in my father name.
Were all of these documents in English or accompanied by a translation?

hassan5805 wrote:
2) Unexplained deposits
Some money being paid into my father personal account and they wanted to know about explanation about all money. We have provided explanation who money was paid into my father account and we have bought another property and we have attached documents for that too. Those have been completely ignored by caseworker.
Some documents with handwritten figures were mentioned in the refusal - were those your explanations of the deposits? Was the relationship to the bank statements not clear?
hassan5805 wrote:
3) Business
We clearly wrote in application that my father mainly trade in cash and there is no business bank account and this point was completely ignored. We have attached all the suppliers, customers and logistics invoices of business to demonstrate business transactions.
If there is no verifiable paper trail, they can't really assess the business. Just because something is customary in a country does not mean it's okay for a visa application to another country. Have you thought about getting your father a business account and generating verifiable bank statements?

Were all those invoices, etc. in English or accompanied by a translation?

hassan5805 wrote:
4) Family Tree
We provided family tree dated 2017- No one’s family change I do not why they think I shold have provided new family tree. We have no addition in family then why they think family tree will be change.

Looking forward to hearing from your response.

Kind regard
Would the family tree not show if family members for instance got married and moved to another city, passed away or moved abroad?

Any of those events could have happened in the last two years, leaving your father with less ties to the place where he lives. I can see why a current document would be needed. (By the way, some countries ask for a 'current' birth certificate for all sorts of applications, even from their own citizens. And birth certificates really rarely change at all!)
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi all, thanks for your reply -
My frustration is I have provided all the documents why they ignored.

In Sep 2018 they refused application because too much money in my father account and how I respond to that which was being ignored.

I have identified all transactions when I paid money into my father account through my bank statements - one Vehicle my father sold for around £5k we identify those transactions plus money transferred from my brother account into my father account-

All that money paid to seller for the property being bought by me and my brother we even attached property deed with all the payments to sellers- we both put money in father account so we both can buy property in Pakistan on partnership - my other brother do business in Pakistan - who else you can trust other than your parents - I transferred money into my father account-

I am Uk tax payer and doing small business and employing 8 British citizen - they all work for met company -

I have attached bank statement with closing balance £70k

I have also offered £20k bond if my father don’t go back I offered everything what I could

My father doing small business in small city and I specifically mentioned he doesn’t have seprate bank statement and his earning only £2k a year

The trade he does in Pakistan is full exempt

Tax he paid on his property he own rental income

I don’t know why home office doing this to us

Thanks all

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:29 pm

In 2018 second refusal reason was that my father bought property in 1987 and property deeds doesn’t demonstrate that he still own the property

This time I have property deed plus property valuation report in which property value was around £200k

Tax paid each year for property, bills gas or everything but they not mentioned anything to those points

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:37 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi all, thanks for your reply -
My frustration is I have provided all the documents why they ignored.

In Sep 2018 they refused application because too much money in my father account and how I respond to that which was being ignored.

I have identified all transactions when I paid money into my father account through my bank statements - one Vehicle my father sold for around £5k we identify those transactions plus money transferred from my brother account into my father account-

All that money paid to seller for the property being bought by me and my brother we even attached property deed with all the payments to sellers- we both put money in father account so we both can buy property in Pakistan on partnership - my other brother do business in Pakistan - who else you can trust other than your parents - I transferred money into my father account-

I am Uk tax payer and doing small business and employing 8 British citizen - they all work for met company -

I have attached bank statement with closing balance £70k

I have also offered £20k bond if my father don’t go back I offered everything what I could

My father doing small business in small city and I specifically mentioned he doesn’t have seprate bank statement and his earning only £2k a year

The trade he does in Pakistan is full exempt

Tax he paid on his property he own rental income

I don’t know why home office doing this to us

Thanks all
Hi

Hassan i think u made your father case very complicated by transferring large deposits into his bank account, before u apply his visit visa, raised concerns to ECO. Now u r giving explanations to them and they r ignoring it.

U r financially stronger here also going agaisnt you as they think u have no problem keeping him here for longer than intend.

Your only option now is apply for JR, which is costly and can backfire as well. Be very very careful when going to JR route.

I got my mother visit visa in third attempt but i involved my local mp after her second refusal and to be honest it worked for me. The correspondence i received from MP showed that he approached relevant minister and that minister approached Abu dhabi visa office and they suggested him to apply again and give him the visa application number so ECM will deal with the application personally.

I got my MP letter by post along with copy of ECM email to him that they (Abu bhabi office) made the decision on the application and they will hear the good news soon. Next day got a call from visa office lahore to collect the passport and visa granted.

bilalJhelum
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by bilalJhelum » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:43 am
This is actual refusal

REASONS FOR REFUSAL NRA v 1.0
You have applied for a visa to visit the UK.
In deciding whether you meet the requirements of Appendix V: of the Immigration Rules for
visitors (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... sitorrules),
I have considered:
 your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it
 your immigration history
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the
requirements of paragraph V 4.2 – V 4.10 of Appendix V because:
 Y

Code: Select all

ou are planning to visit your son and family in the UK for a period of 21 days. I
recognise that family visits are important. I must consider the information regarding
your sponsor’s support of your visit separately in my assessment of your application.
To consider whether or not I am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that
you meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules I must assess your own
personal and financial circumstances.
 The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances
and your own intentions. You have said that your son will help you with this visit by
accommodating you and paying your expenses to the value of £3,500 whilst you are
in the United Kingdom and I am satisfied that they are in a position to do so based on
documents provided. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed
maintenance and accommodation in the UK, this is only one aspect of the visitor
rules and this sponsorship alone does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave
the UK on completion of your visit.[/code
 I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 26/09/2018 under
visa application number ABDH/2179017. I have considered your previous
application, in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this,
your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety, I am not
satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
 You have stated that you are a self-employed Grain Market Trader earning PKR
500,000 (£2,559.94) per annum. You state you do not have any additional income
and you hold savings of £1,401. In support of your application, you have submitted a
personal bank statement issued by Allied bank (account ending 0043) and the
closing balance of the account was held at PKR 281,861.72 (£1,443.10) on 19/8/19.
 [code]
Having reviewed your bank statement, I note that you have chosen not to provide a
bank statement or other documents relating to the business. I note that you were
previously refused a visit visa for this reason and I am not satisfied that you have
addressed this. I also note that it shows several large deposits entering the account. I
acknowledge that you have stated you receive funds from your family, however, I am
not satisfied that the documents before me demonstrate this and this undermines the
credibility of your application.
 In further support of your application, you have provided a copy of your tax
documents stating your taxable income in Pakistan. However, this document shows
you earn a total of PKR 300,000 (£1,535.96) for the current tax year, which is less
than the amount you have declared you earn from your self-employment. This
undermines the credibility of your application.
 I also note that you have submitted a letter of support from your son in the UK and an
email thread showing that he contacted an MP on your behalf. The email from the
MP stated that each application is assessed by an ECO on its own merits. I note that
you have submitted documents showing that your family own property, a document
showing that you sold a motor vehicle, various handwritten documents showing
figures and various documents that are in Urdu. However, none of these documents
show how your income is generated or how you are supported in your home country.
I am not satisfied that you have shown an accurate reflection of your personal and
financial circumstances.
 You have provided documents that are not in English or Welsh. The official
Government website
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... file/54969
2/Visitor_Supporting_Documents_Guide_-_English_version.pdf includes the
following information about translations:
“If you submit a document that is not in English or Welsh, it must be accompanied by
a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office. Each
translated document must contain:
• confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original
document
• the date of the translation
• the translator's full name and signature
• the translator's contact details”
This information is in the public domain, and it is expected that applicants will
familiarise themselves with the requirements prior to submitting a visa application. An
ECO cannot consider a document in another language if that document is not
accompanied by the requisite translation. I am therefore unable to attribute this
document to you.
 I have considered the documents and information you have provided about your
personal and economic circumstances. You have stated that you are widowed with 3
dependent children, visiting your immediate family in the UK. Whilst you have
provided a NADRA Family registration certificate, this document is dated in 2017, is
therefore outdated and in isolation does not demonstrate the current personal
circumstances of your family remaining in your home country. I am not satisfied you
have shown that your ties to your home country are sufficient incentive to leave the
UK at the end of your proposed visit.
 Given the above, I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your
circumstances and therefore your intentions in applying to enter the United Kingdom.
This undermines the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied
that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end
of your visit. Your application for a visit visa is refused under paragraph V4.2 (a) and
(c) of the Immigration Rules.
Rate of exchange £1 = PKR 195.3
Brother I think you missunderstood previous refusals and failed to properly clear the refusal points. Obviously before you was been refused because you showed your dad as unemployed. Now in last application you showed him as a Market Trader that just shows you are trying to make it up to get the visa. You mentioned him earning 500k but you submitted tax return of 300k. Then you failed to justify his transactions in bank. Then ECO wrote about large transactions in bank which you said was help from family but looks like you didnt provide remittance reciepts or anything like that. It just shows you borrowed money and made up your statement.
It would be better now keep him as Market Trader and earning between 5 to half 5 lacs. or even go for 6 and pay tax on 6 lacs which would be only 10k rs. if he havent done tax return yet.
His business evidences can be reciepts when he do buying selling of things around. Where possible pay and recieve money through bank. Otherwise give as much business reciepts you can.
If applicable then rent/contract agreement would show are doing something.
Then if you sending him remmitance do provide that remmitances.
No need to send in URDU documents. Get them translated and stamped from notery public. Specially selling vehicle was out of point unless you paid that money in bank. Otherwise keep it away. shows like you selling it to settle in UK.
Coming to property documents you can always get updated documents from gov offices. If its on your name get a copy from there.
You cant submit FRC from 2017. It wont take long to get a new one