ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eta with previous visa refusal in pakistani passport

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

roxystar49
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by roxystar49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi Gurus,
I need assistance here while filling the ETA for Canada. I am a British citizen and would like to visit canada. On the form it is asking for previous visa refusal, I has three refusal back 11 to 20 years back but I didn't remember the dates and month as I don't have old passports. I got a visit visa refusal for Canada back in year 2000. I got usa visit visa refusal back in 1999 or 2000 and visit visa refusal for Ireland back in 2008 , don't know what to write here as at that point I didn't have uk passport. Gurus can you give me some right wordings what to write as I do not want to hide anything. Your support and advise will be much appreciated. Thanks

roxystar49
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Eta with previous visa refusal in pakistani passport

Post by roxystar49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:34 pm

roxystar49 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:38 pm
Hi Gurus,
I need assistance here while filling the ETA for Canada. I am a British citizen and would like to visit canada. On the form it is asking for previous visa refusal, I has three refusal back 11 to 20 years back but I didn't remember the dates and month as I don't have old passports. I got a visit visa refusal for Canada back in year 2000. I got usa visit visa refusal back in 1999 or 2000 and visit visa refusal for Ireland back in 2008 , don't know what to write here as at that point I didn't have uk passport. Gurus can you give me some right wordings what to write as I do not want to hide anything. Your support and advise will be much appreciated. Thanks

roxystar49
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by roxystar49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:35 pm

Hi admin,
Please post this if someone have knowledge about eta canada .many thanks

roxystar49
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by roxystar49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:58 pm

y roxystar49 »Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Hi Gurus,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:21 pm

It is not necessary to keep starting duplicate topics or posting multiple times. When someone who has some knowledge is available or willing to offer advice, I am sure they will. Not many members on the forum have Canadian experience.

You also just keep any explanation simple and explain briefly the circumstances. Often though if you have a refusal, you should apply to the embassy for a visa instead as per the US visa guides so not sure if Canada is the same.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

roxystar49
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by roxystar49 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:44 pm

I agree , sorry for the duplication as I was not sure if I posted correctly. Apologies again.