ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deferred/complex application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hisakina
Newly Registered

Deferred/complex application

Post by hisakina » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Hi
I just received an email from home office Sheffield stating that

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Is this normal or experienced any one, please reply I am so worried about it
Thanks

Almeera
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Deferred/complex application

Post by Almeera » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 am

Hello. The email I received from Sheffield did not state anything about application being not straightforward. Where are you from? Have you faced any Visa Rejection? There maybe some ambiguity in your application.

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 am

Almeera wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:18 am
Hello. The email I received from Sheffield did not state anything about application being not straightforward. Where are you from? Have you faced any Visa Rejection? There maybe some ambiguity in your application.
This is my first application and I don’t think mostly go out side from Lahore, there will be any confusion but after 2 hours they send me one more email regarding telephonic interview,

Androidd
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Androidd » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 pm

My friend had this issue aswell.He got a email stating that his case is not straight forward and he gave second Interview aswell.He asked all the Same questions but this time in detail.Its been 6 days since and he is still waiting for his visa.
He had applied on 19th August and Gave Biometrics on 21th.
I would suggest you to get yourself prepared for the second interview and wait for the visa decision.

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:59 am

[quote=Androidd post_id=1826890 time=1568674748 user_id=224048]
My friend had this issue aswell.He got a email stating that his case is not straight forward and he gave second Interview aswell.He asked all the Same questions but this time in detail.Its been 6 days since and he is still waiting for his visa.
I would suggest you to get yourself prepared for the second interview and wait for the visa decision.

Hi
Already had interview yesterday, it was 65 minutes and gone well. she asked me all questions about university and course. Now just waiting the outcome

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:03 am

Androidd wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 pm
Please update me when he get any decision, my interview was yesterday and gone well

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:32 am

Androidd wrote:
Any updates?

Omarh
Newly Registered
Congo Democratic Republic

Post by Omarh » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:31 am

Exactly the message I got. I applied on a superpriority visa. Got called for an interview, since then, nothing. Have you heard anything yet? What stage is ticked on your tracking portal? And where are you applying from?

hisakina wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:03 am
Androidd wrote:
Please update me when he get any decision, my interview was yesterday and gone well

Omarh
Newly Registered

Post by Omarh » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:33 am

Exactly the message I got. I applied on a superpriority visa. Got called for an interview, since then, nothing. Have you heard anything yet? What stage is ticked on your tracking portal? And where are you applying from?

hisakina wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:18 pm
Hi

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Thanks

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:20 am

Omarh wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:33 am

hisakina wrote:
Hi

Kind Regards,

Thanks
Also waiting for the outcome, telephonic interview done on 16th September
How long this wait, no one knows

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:28 am

Omarh wrote:

hisakina wrote:
Hi

Kind Regards,

Thanks
Any Update?

Omarh
Newly Registered

Post by Omarh » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 pm

hisakina wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:28 am
Omarh wrote:

hisakina wrote:
Hi

Kind Regards,

Thanks
Any Update?

Yes, I was successful. Picked up my passport yesterday.

hisakina
Newly Registered

Post by hisakina » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Omarh wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:47 pm
hisakina wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:28 am
Omarh wrote:

hisakina wrote:
Hi

Kind Regards,

Thanks
Any Update?

Yes, I was successful. Picked up my passport yesterday.
Many congratulations 🥳