ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 10 years route application question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alpha347
United Arab Emirates

ILR 10 years route application question

Post by Alpha347 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I am on Entrepreneur visa and 10 years are completed now. My questions are as follow.

1) I recently got married and my wife is abroad, never been to UK, when I select married in application form, it asked the document to prove the relationship at the end of form, do I need to provide any documents or I don’t need as I am not applying her visa at this stage and that’s just generic?

2) As on Entrepreneur visa u can’t take job but by mistake my NI mixed up with client and one month payroll submitted on my name which has now been reverted, do I need to declare this in visa form?

Many thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: ILR 10 years route application question

Post by aman90 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:12 am

Alpha347 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:55 pm

1) I recently got married and my wife is abroad, never been to UK, when I select married in application form, it asked the document to prove the relationship at the end of form, do I need to provide any documents or I don’t need as I am not applying her visa at this stage and that’s just generic?

2) As on Entrepreneur visa u can’t take job but by mistake my NI mixed up with client and one month payroll submitted on my name which has now been reverted, do I need to declare this in visa form?

1. No
2. No