ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR super priority service Timescale

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vijalb1611
Newly Registered

ILR super priority service Timescale

Post by Vijalb1611 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:48 am

Hi Everyone,

On thursday 19th at 8.30 I've applied for ILR based.on 10 years stay via Super Priority service but had no response to that at all.

Also when I went for my biometric there seems to be so much confusion for the staff who sits in the office. I'm not entirely sure what to do or who to ask ? I've paid additional services instead of 6 months one because I've another job relaying on the visa and that company will not offer me contract without BRP or visa.

Can anyone please help?

Vijal

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR super priority service Timescale

Post by zimba » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:33 am

The super priority response is not guaranteed. You may or may not get a response in 24 hours depending on how complex your case is. You may be offered a refund if the 24 hour response was not possible

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-timeline ... 31555.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Vijalb1611
Newly Registered

Post by Vijalb1611 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi

Many thanks for reply. My case is pretty straightforward as I was here from 2009 with not a single rejection also I had 5 years work sponsorship with company too. As I have new company offering me a job but not having visa could let me lose that. Is there anything I can do?

Regards,
Vijal

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Vijalb1611 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:35 pm
Hi

Many thanks for reply. My case is pretty straightforward as I was here from 2009 with not a single rejection also I had 5 years work sponsorship with company too. As I have new company offering me a job but not having visa could let me lose that. Is there anything I can do?

Regards,
Vijal

Nope...

Albans
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by Albans » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:57 pm

My case is quite similar to yours I went for biometrics on the 12th Sep and they emailed me on the 13th saying that it's going to take longer. I Just got my £800 refund yesterday that 20th Sep. Now it's just a waiting game.
One of my friends said there are delays bue to Brexit but I don't know if it's true.

legalalien

Post by legalalien » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:33 pm

hi all
It may be useful to check this discussion under General forum with various timelines for different types of apps including ILR. general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... -3280.html
Albans wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:57 pm
I Just got my £800 refund yesterday that 20th Sep. Now it's just a waiting game.
Interesting that you got a refund, did you have any communication from them about the delays and/or refund promise?