ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M extension

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Baba'
Newly Registered

FLR M extension

Post by Baba' » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi All,
I'm just a couple of weeks away from submitting my extension - spouse visa. Everything seem ok. I just need clarification on this one thing...'where it says provide payslip 'within 12 months period prior to application.' Does it mean 12 months payslips or payslips within the 12 months period - which could be less than 12 months?
Let me quickly state my circumstance, I have been with the same employer for 19 months but not until January 2019 did my salary meets and exceeds the minimum financial threshold - which means my payslips and bank statements from January till date will show that I have met the financial threshold but not before! My question is therefore, do I just ignore where it says 'payslips within 12 months period' and spend my payslips from January till date or last 6 months?
Please, help!
Many thanks.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR M extension

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:20 pm

Yes you will only need to attach 6 months of payslips & bank statements with employer letter. In covering letter/additional info section clarify it that you are applying under category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.