ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

two family visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ray2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

two family visit visa

Post by ray2019 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Hi, please i urgently need your advice and assistant on how i can be grant another two year UK family visit visa. i was granted two years visit visa in 2017 which was expired April 2019 during my visit to UK i stayed up to 5 months on each visit for three different times during my last two years visa but i did not stay up to six months in any of my stay in UK so i did not overstayed. now i want to apply for another fresh application two years family visit visa but i need your advices and suggestions on what documention to prepare for because i stayed up to five months for three difference time. please i need your advice and assistance to be able to get another visa. thank

secret.simon

Re: two family visit visa

Post by secret.simon » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:42 pm

In your first application, did you mention how long you would stay in the UK on each trip? Do you have family in the UK?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

ray2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by ray2019 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:55 pm

Thanks for your response. Yes stated two weeks and i have a british family brother with the same family name . I stayed with him any time i travel to Uk. I have been granted two years visa twice but my first two years visa i travel once and i stayed just one week in UK then but my second two years visa i travel three different times in which I stayed 5 months because due whether condition of Uk which was very cool that is favourable for my heath i love to stay in a very cool environment this is why i stayed almost five months. I worked as an online sales executive so i dont need to go office i can work anywhere with my laptop. Best regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 pm

You stated 2 weeks and stayed 5 months. This can be an issue. 3 X 5 months stay is more than the time you are spending in your home country, which is not permitted on a visitor visa, or you cannot be using a visitor visa to reside in the UK and staying for longer than you stay in your home country and no more than 180 days in a 12 months period in the UK. Sorry to say but your reasons of cooler climate for staying 3 X 5 months is a very poor one.

You are not permitted to work in the UK in any capacity while here as a visitor, or not voluntary, paid, unpaid or remotely. It is a breach of your visa condition.

You would have had to provide evidence of employment and annual leave approval
etc from your employer to get a visa and ho will have a record of this and will check.

Your travel history and previous supporting evidence will be checked for when you apply again.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ray2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by ray2019 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi everyone am very for your comments. Please all in the house who has an information on how i can renew my visit visa should help me out please. Thank you all for concern

ray2019
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by ray2019 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi, thank you all for your response. Please what advise or suggestions can give me in respect of my two years visit visa or i should not apply for the visa or what can i do . Thanks

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 pm

ray2019 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:05 pm
Hi, thank you all for your response. Please what advise or suggestions can give me in respect of my two years visit visa or i should not apply for the visa or what can i do . Thanks
Hi,
Don't waste your time and money to apply visit visa again. Its highly likely they won't give u visa this time. As u lived most of the time here in last 2 years.
Better to apply again after 1 and 2 years time. But still chances r slim.