ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused with consent form for spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Do I need to show maintenance funds for 28 days apart from 18600 when applying my wife’s visa

Post by Jitengrg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:24 am

I am on tier 4 visa and going to apply ilr next week. After tha I will be applying for my wife visa as well. Do I need to show 28 days maintenance fund or 18600 threshold income is enough to submit application? If I need to show 28 days maintenance funds then how much it should be? Your advice will be kindly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Do I need to show maintenance funds for 28 days apart from 18600 when applying my wife’s visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:34 am

Do I need to show 28 days maintenance fund
No.
18600 threshold income is enough to submit application?
Yes, with a minimum of 6 months evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Do I need to show maintenance funds for 28 days apart from 18600 when applying my wife’s visa

Post by Jitengrg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Thank you. I am a bit relieved now. I was panicked as visa submission date is approaching.

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Jitengrg » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Again quick question. Is that ok to one of the applicants canchange job when application visa is still pending under 1800 threshold income rule? Or it gonna make the application complicated?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 pm

It will likely complicate things as HO often contact the employer to confirm employment and salary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

How to send additional documents when application is pending and HO has asked for it within 10 days?

Post by Jitengrg » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:49 pm

I applied for spouse visa for my wife but home office has asked for consent form that they said is missing. They have asked to send within 10 days. How do I send them? Your help will be much appreciated.
Many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: How to send additional documents when application is pending and HO has asked for it within 10 days?

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:32 pm

Jitengrg wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:49 pm
I applied for spouse visa for my wife but home office has asked for consent form that they said is missing. They have asked to send within 10 days. How do I send them? Your help will be much appreciated.
Many thanks
Reply back on same email with consent form attachment.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Confused with consent form for spouse visa

Post by Jitengrg » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:15 am

Hello and good morning,
I recently applied spouse visa for my wife. But HO send us email informing us consent form part 2 and 3 are missing which need to send back to them. My confusion is I understood part 2 form that need to be signed by me as we share name in bills and agreement papers. But is consent form is relevant to our case as we are not financially supported or sponsored by any third parties. HO has asked to send part 2 or part 3. So should I send only part 2 form?
Your kind advice will be much appreciated. Many thanks

geoeng
Canada

Re: Confused with consent form for spouse visa

Post by geoeng » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:23 am

When I did it I sent Part 2 signed and sent Part 3 blank or wrote "Not Applicable" across it and I had no issues. I think they just want to confirm they aren't missing something they should have and having Part 3 included, even if blank, helps demonstrate that.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Jitengrg
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: Confused with consent form for spouse visa

Post by Jitengrg » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:39 am

Many thanks. I did not hired any solicitors for the application as they do the same job we can easily do to save some money🤣🤣.Also I did send the form blank should have send it with some information.

aakkoo
Pakistan

Re: How to send additional documents when application is pending and HO has asked for it within 10 days?

Post by aakkoo » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:01 pm

Jitengrg wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:49 pm
Many thanks
Hi, how did reply to the request for additional documents. I also recieved email for missing document. Can you please reply quickly and explain how should I send requested documents, email or by post. Thanks
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"