ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Topsibelle

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Topsibelle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:18 pm

naa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 pm
Billyosa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:19 am
naa wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:31 pm
Good afternoon everyone, I received an email this afternoon with an attachment of my pre settled status application approved. Good luck to everyone waiting. I'm praying for you all. Keep up the faith.

Update
Already have a Zambrano derivative biometric residence card valid until 2023
Timeline
Application sent: 18th June,19
Application received by Home office. 19 th June. 19
COA received: 16th July,2019
Pre settled status: 10th September 2019 valid until September 2024
Congrats Naa.. I'm happy for you.. may I know the reason why you didn't qualify for a settled status?
My case is similar to yours but I went settled status.

My Timeline
Sent my forms 2/9/2019
Home office received 3/9/2019
COA recieved 13/9/2019

I have Derivative residence card which expires in June 2023.
Hello
Thanks. I got pre-settled status because my son was registered as a British citizen when he was 10 and he's 14 now. So technically I have only been a Zambrano carer for 4 years. I will try for settled status next year August when it will be his 5th year as a British citizen
You and @naa are so lucky, you completed your applications like a month after us 😁.....

We await positive news.

Touba21
Newly Registered
Senegal

Post by Touba21 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:39 pm

Received my card today at the back it said remarks: derivative residence zambrano. In front remarks indefinite leave to remain. I don't know if it is right. Good like everybody. Soon we all change this page to citizenship page. 😘😘😘😘

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:06 pm

naa wrote:
Billyosa wrote:
naa wrote:
Good afternoon everyone, I received an email this afternoon with an attachment of my pre settled status application approved. Good luck to everyone waiting. I'm praying for you all. Keep up the faith.

Update
Timeline
Congrats Naa.. I'm happy for you.. may I know the reason why you didn't qualify for a settled status?

My Timeline
Sent my forms 2/9/2019
COA recieved 13/9/2019

Hello
Thanks. I got pre-settled status because my son was registered as a British citizen when he was 10 and he's 14 now. So technically I have only been a Zambrano carer for 4 years. I will try for settled status next year August when it will be his 5th year as a British citizen
I see.. I thought the scheme is about your continues stay in the country but not the number of years you have been a Zambrano carer?
Is that the explanation from the Home Office or your own assessment?
Thanks

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:12 pm

Billyosa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:06 pm
naa wrote:
Billyosa wrote:
naa wrote:

Update
Timeline

My Timeline
Sent my forms 2/9/2019
COA recieved 13/9/2019

Hello
I see.. I thought the scheme is about your continues stay in the country but not the number of years you have been a Zambrano carer?
Thanks
It's about your legal stay in the country. If you've stayed for 15 years illegally and a year legally, your one year legal stay will be counted and you will get pre-stay status.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:02 am

Topsibelle wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Billyosa wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:06 pm
naa wrote:
Billyosa wrote:

My Timeline
Sent my forms 2/9/2019
COA recieved 13/9/2019

Hello
Thanks
It's about your legal stay in the country. If you've stayed for 15 years illegally and a year legally, your one year legal stay will be counted and you will get pre-stay status.
Thanks for the clarifications. We are all waiting for the good news.. God bless..

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:18 am

Spoke to resolution central for updates. I asked its 4 weeks since i have coa and still no decision. She said everything looks fine all initially and standard checks has been done now just waiting case worker to make decision. Hopefully some good news soon.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Good afternoon forum
Is it possible to apply for pre-settled Eu-setllement scheme with visitors visa as primary carer of British child,
or its another route for me to apply?
My daughter study in sixth form in UK now, we both in UK, she is British, under 18 and I am only one who is looking after her.
Thank you for any advice

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Toledos wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:09 pm
Good afternoon forum
Is it possible to apply for pre-settled Eu-setllement scheme with visitors visa as primary carer of British child,
My daughter study in sixth form in UK now, we both in UK, she is British, under 18 and I am only one who is looking after her.
Thank you for any advice
U can but not if u r living with ur partner then u cant. Also need to prove if her father is British living else where and child unable to stay with her if u leave the UK. This is the hard part.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:08 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:58 pm
Toledos wrote:
Good afternoon forum
Thank you for any advice
U can but not if u r living with ur partner then u cant. Also need to prove if her father is British living else where and child unable to stay with her if u leave the UK. This is the hard part.
This user was already been given extensive advice of what to apply for and seems to have ignored the advice and applied for a visitor visa instead, where she would have had to prove strong ties to home country.

immigration-for-family-members/type-of- ... l#p1809159
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:08 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Toledos wrote:
Good afternoon forum
Thank you for any advice
This user was already been given extensive advice of what to apply for and seems to have ignored the advice and applied for a visitor visa instead, where she would have had to prove strong ties to home country.

immigration-for-family-members/type-of- ... l#p1809159
I have not ignored you advice..this route no was possible for me to apply becouse child was in Russia with me.. I had visitors visa, becouse its only one type of visa allowed me to enter in UK for my daughter able to go back. I enter to UK, I adjust most of thing for my kid, and I left UK. I could not leave my daughter alone, becouse she is under 18, but in same time I want do every thng right. So I am looking for right way to apply.

Toledos
Russia

Post by Toledos » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am

CR001 wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:
Toledos wrote:
Good afternoon forum
Thank you for any advice
Thank you for your advice also
I dont have partner and I am only one who looking after my daughter. I contacted my ex-husband that our daughter in UK, he ignored my message. Its was serouis reason why my daughter in UK, she is more comfortable there. I leaving my work in Russia, I had good work here and for Russia I am earn good money. But interests of my daughter is more important. Father of my daughter is British and he no looking after her, and not have this attention. Its could be great solution for us, if he did.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:14 pm

Toledos wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am
CR001 wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:
Toledos wrote:
Good afternoon forum
Thank you for any advice
I dont have partner and I am only one who looking after my daughter. I contacted my ex-husband that our daughter in UK, he ignored my message. Its was serouis reason why my daughter in UK, she is more comfortable there. I leaving my work in Russia, I had good work here and for Russia I am earn good money. But interests of my daughter is more important. Father of my daughter is British and he no looking after her, and not have this attention. Its could be great solution for us, if he did.
Having no attention case worker will not take into account if u leave UK ur daughter can stay with her dad. Unless u can prove father is unable to look after for example he is in jail or have such illness and can't look after. So better u can make application for under arrival 8 fm as sole carer of British child. Or u can make both applications same time deritaive residential card under EU law that will give u right to work in UK. Normally they will not give decesion under UK law until u have decesion on ur zambrano application. Good luck

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm

To God be the glory.

I received my settled status today in the post.

My timeline is:

Application sent: July 2nd
Home office received: July 3th
COA received: July 10th
Settlement granted: September 12th
Received confirmation by post: September 27th

Good luck to all those waiting. Your positive answers will come.

Abbey025
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abbey025 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:26 pm

Congrats,

So happy for you. Please could u confirm if u had 2.5 limited leave or dependant on British children pls.

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Abbey025 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:26 pm
Congrats,

So happy for you. Please could u confirm if u had 2.5 limited leave or dependant on British children pls.
I had a Zambrano residence card, actually I was on my second card.

Abbey025
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abbey025 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Oh okay thank you.

Once again congrats.

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:02 pm

Abbey025 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:48 pm
Oh okay thank you.

Once again congrats.

Thank You very much

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:00 am

Jen1979 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

Wonderful news, congratulations. It didn't take much longer for your confirmation, that sound good. We thank God for your success, all the best.

Billyosa
Ghana

Post by Billyosa » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:04 am

mubashir1981 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:14 pm
Toledos wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 am
CR001 wrote:
mubashir1981 wrote:

Having no attention case worker will not take into account if u leave UK ur daughter can stay with her dad. Unless u can prove father is unable to look after for example he is in jail or have such illness and can't look after. So better u can make application for under arrival 8 fm as sole carer of British child. Or u can make both applications same time deritaive residential card under EU law that will give u right to work in UK. Normally they will not give decesion under UK law until u have decesion on ur zambrano application. Good luck
Derivative residence card application doesn't work anymore, they will automatically reject it, ever since EUSS was introduced they have refused every applicant.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:17 am

Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

Congratulations to you. So happy for you and your family🤗🤗🤗. I tap into your blessing🙏.

Abuken1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abuken1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

Congrats.

Abuken1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abuken1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

Congrats. What documents did you submit to support your application. Thanks

Jen1979
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Jen1979 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:50 pm

Abuken1 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:25 pm
Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

I sent 5 years of bank statements, council tax bills, letters from my kids school, my employment contract and a copy of my first drc residence card.

Abuken1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abuken1 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:50 pm
Abuken1 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:25 pm
Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

I sent 5 years of bank statements, council tax bills, letters from my kids school, my employment contract and a copy of my first drc residence card.

Thanks alot.

Ugofify

Post by Ugofify » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:08 pm

Jen1979 wrote:
To God be the glory.

My timeline is:

Congratulations and I tap into this great news and believe God for my own and wish everyone waiting a positive answer.