ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about t1 Extn visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zedkay4026
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Query about t1 Extn visa

Post by zedkay4026 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Dear All.

i have applied for t1 extension on 22 april 2018 and held an interview on 04 may 2019 and uptill now got no news for my ti extension visa.

my original visa was granted on 22 april 2015 T1 Entrepreneur visa.

My question is that can i apply for ILR directly even i DO NOT get any reply from HO.

OR

i have to wait for extension visa then apply for ILr in Aprilo 2020.

Thanks

marcnath

Re: Query about t1 Extn visa

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 pm

zedkay4026 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:52 pm
Dear All.

i have applied for t1 extension on 22 april 2018 and held an interview on 04 may 2019 and uptill now got no news for my ti extension visa.

my original visa was granted on 22 april 2015 T1 Entrepreneur visa.

My question is that can i apply for ILR directly even i DO NOT get any reply from HO.

OR

i have to wait for extension visa then apply for ILr in Aprilo 2020.

Thanks
You can vary your extension application to an ILR application when you qualify in March 2020.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zedkay4026
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by zedkay4026 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 am

Dear Sir,

can i simply send a letter from my laywer or i have to go through the entire process of application of ILR submitting the whole docs again .

i have a baby now so should i also apply for her visa for ILR or NOT .

She was born in here in London.

Mnay Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:45 am

can i simply send a letter from my laywer or i have to go through the entire process of application of ILR submitting the whole docs again .
You have to apply online on form SET(O) and pay the fees for ILR and book and appointment at UKCVAS Sopra Steria for biometrics and document checks. The online SET(O) form asks if you have a current pending application with HO etc.
i have a baby now so should i also apply for her visa for ILR or NOT .

She was born in here in London.
Not required if you plan on registering the child as British once you get ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.