ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization applied

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

irana2015

Naturalization applied

Post by irana2015 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi,

Can someone please confirm if there will be any issue as I am the director and on PAYE of my LTD company but in the form I only selected Director and company details etcc.. Will there be any issue with this not selecting A employee option in the form as its too late now as i applied 2 weeks ago?

Also, my HRMC account is showing overdues PAYE which was due to the HMRC issue when i moved from one accountant to other and it duplicate dmy employee salries and taxes etc...

I am ony worrying as we put the tax reference number as Employer PAYE number 123/kh.... , will this be an issue for me in regards to my citizenship as HMRC dispute is still being investigated?

Kind regards IRANA

zimba
Mood:

Re: Naturalization applied

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:30 pm

NO need to worry. This is not relevant
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:12 pm

Thank you very much Zibma

Kind regards - IR

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:57 am

Dear all,

I m sure people have discussed this before but just wanted to check if my checklist for BC is ok?

Proof of application: current Passport upload + stamps pages
Other: Both referee's detail
Residence in the UK: BRP Card and all 3 Passport + stamp pages only

Finances: Not applicable
Proof of business: Not applicable
Life events: Not applicable
Medical information: Not applicable
Sponsors/Employment: Not applicable

Proof of Identity/Travel History - current Passport and BRP card ( Do i need to upload the same copy of current passport + Stamps again)
Educational - Degree certificate and Life in the UK Test

Many thanks - IR

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:59 am

Doesn’t matter under which category uploaded.
What is “both referee details”? Or is that your way of describing the Referee declaration forms..
The rest of documents suffice.

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 am

Many thanks Aman - Sorry I meant - Referee declaration forms

Is that ok to Upload passport copies twice in 2 different sections or one copy of all passports suffice in Residence in the UK section ( Meaning i dont need to add in this section again- Proof of Identity/Travel History).

Thanks you - IR

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:50 am

irana2015 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:46 am

Is that ok to Upload passport copies twice in 2 different sections or one copy of all passports suffice in Residence in the UK section ( Meaning i dont need to add in this section again- Proof of Identity/Travel History).

Thanks you - IR
No harm in uploading passport twice to tick box all requested documents. or perhaps use another form of ID, Driving license etc..

irana2015

Post by irana2015 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:54 am

Many thanks Apsk

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:00 pm

irana2015 wrote:

Thanks you - IR
No. That’s ridiculous. Once is enough.
Stick to required documents only.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:58 am

aman90 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:00 pm
irana2015 wrote:

Thanks you - IR
No. That’s ridiculous. Once is enough.
Stick to required documents only.
Nothing ridiculous in uploading twice, you may find it ridiculous when Sopra Steria guy will ask/force you to provide him your salary slips, residence proofs, etc etc :lol: :D They did ask me but I was firm that it isnt required for Naturalisation.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:45 am

apsk wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:58 am

Nothing ridiculous in uploading twice, you may find it ridiculous when Sopra Steria guy will ask/force you to provide him your salary slips, residence proofs, etc etc :lol: :D They did ask me but I was firm that it isnt required for Naturalisation.
It IS ridiculous to upload same document twice!!!
A single document that suffices the conditions for two or more areas uploading it once is more than enough. Too many documents may cause confusion and more importantly irritation.

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Post by apsk » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:54 am

aman90 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:45 am
apsk wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:58 am

It IS ridiculous to upload same document twice!!!
A single document that suffices the conditions for two or more areas uploading it once is more than enough. Too many documents may cause confusion and more importantly irritation.
Trust me, common sense isnt common most of the time. While filling such forms, it is advisable to give what they ask for without assuming anything. No intentions to argue, but just from my personal experience, need not to be true always. As I mentioned above, they even asked me to upload my salary slips for my Naturalisation at the appointment, though I gently refused to do so and was asked to give that in writing that I was asked by the Sopra Steria assistant to upload salary slips and I refused to do so, hence I will be responsible for any outcome due to this.