ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR (LONG RESIDENCY 10 YEAR ROUTE) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Plotoder
India

Re: SET LR (LONG RESIDENCY 10 YEAR ROUTE) application

Post by Plotoder » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 pm

Foxy99 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:17 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 am
Foxy99 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 am
Please can i have the latest link for the online form for completing 10 years in the UK please
Unsure why you cannot simply google Set LR in the same way we would have to!!! :idea: :idea:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-setlr
Cant understand why you have an attitude problem and are being so rude...
:roll: As a moderator is that not suppose to be your job as you have chosen to take up that role?
It’s not a job, it’s literally a favour - all for free. Try going to a solicitor and see what they charge for the free guidance we are all getting here. I for one am thankful for all the time spent by the mods.

Foxy99
Newly Registered

Post by Foxy99 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:42 pm

Plotoder wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 pm
Foxy99 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:17 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 am
Foxy99 wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:41 am
Please can i have the latest link for the online form for completing 10 years in the UK please
Unsure why you cannot simply google Set LR in the same way we would have to!!! :idea: :idea:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-setlr
Cant understand why you have an attitude problem and are being so rude...
:roll: As a moderator is that not suppose to be your job as you have chosen to take up that role?
It’s not a job, it’s literally a favour - all for free. Try going to a solicitor and see what they charge for the free guidance we are all getting here. I for one am thankful for all the time spent by the mods.
no one asked you for your opinion thank you very much

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:48 pm

Foxy99 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm
Usually how long does it take for them to send out the SAR report to you ? and is it postal only ? or can be sent out in email too ?
around a month.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.