ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Failed to return BPR after getting IRL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AngelinaH
Newly Registered
Vietnam

Failed to return BPR after getting IRL

Post by AngelinaH » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Hi all,

I received the IRL decision by end of March and received the new BRP card in the beginning of April 2019. However, I completely forgot to return back the old BRP, and now I am so worried that I may have the problem, and I am planning to return it back immediately. They warned that those who fail to return may deal with a fine of 1000, but the home office did not state clearly how long after we receive the IRL card we have to return the old card). Should I be worried about this? The second question is I am confusing to which address to send it back? In my decision letter, it said it shoudl be sent to P.O box 194, Bristol, BS20 1BT. However, my colleague who just received IRL was advised from home office to return it to 5th floor Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY. Which address should I send then?

Many thanks for your help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Failed to return BPR after getting IRL

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Send it to the address in your letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.