ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Successful Case?

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arash_uk

Any Successful Case?

Post by arash_uk » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:53 am

It has been about a six months since introduction of innovator route. I was thinking at the time of announcement that this route will be extremely difficult and impractical to use.

Now, I can see that most posts in this topics are just simple and basic questions and total number of posts is barely 45 whereas in the other topics there are hundreds of posts. I know that six months is not a very long time but we could expect to see at least someone who started the process and posted a timeline similar to what we saw in Tier 1 E, Tier 1 General and other alike routes.

So my question is simple: anyone knows anybody that was able to obtain Innovator visa? I am not talking about Start-up as it could be backed by the universities and so it is a different story.

vanwilder77
Newly Registered
India

Re: Any Successful Case?

Post by vanwilder77 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi there,

I have currently applied for the Innovator Visa within the UK (switch over from Tier 1 Entrepreneur).

My application was submitted as of 4th September.

And I still waiting for a response from the Home Office, will update here as soon as I hear from them.

Kind Regards

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:51 pm

May I please know why you chose switch to innovator and why not go for extension as t1

persimmon
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by persimmon » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:44 pm

"The Entry Clearance tables show that for those applying from outside of the UK, there have been just four applications made, of which two have been decided and two remain pending with the Home Office. Of those which have been decided, both were granted."

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail ... 20b926fc58