ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RON88
Newly Registered
Mood:

ILR application questions

Post by RON88 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:29 pm
Congratulations. I also have to stress again that PCNs/FPNs have no effect on ILR and do NOT need to be declared unless you failed to pay them which led to a court conviction or failed to challenge them at the court. :!:
Hi Zimba,

I hope you are doing well. I am always follow your answer and its very helpful. Thanks a ton for helping people. I have got a quick question

Do i have to declare arrest but no convection and co charge, was released same day?

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application questions

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:38 pm

No unless you were cautioned by the police
P.S Please do not tag your questions on old posts :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RON88
Newly Registered
Mood:

No super priority option given for SET LR application

Post by RON88 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Dear All,

Senior members and Gurus,

I am currently completing my application for SET LR online, I have completed all the part and at the last stage when it ask to choose a service i was only given option for Standard service. There is no option for super priority service.

Can some one please tell me whats the reason?

Thank you in advance for your kind help.