ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visits abroad in the 5 years qualification period.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DUSTDEVIL
Newly Registered
Poland

Visits abroad in the 5 years qualification period.

Post by DUSTDEVIL » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:02 pm

Hello,

I did my biometrics enrolment today. And when I logged into the UKVCAS account, I've noticed that my "visas" pages were scanned by the officials.

In my application, I told them that I was abroad, but, for e.g. on one occasion I went back home to Poland for 30 days and within this period of time I have flown to Tunisia for some last-minute deal for 9 days. In my application I have written that I was simply in Poland for 30 days, while I have flown to Poland, spent there 10 days, went for vacations in Tunisia for 9 days and then came back to Poland for another 11 days, after which I flew back to the UK. I got the visa stamps for the Tunisia trip - one for entry, very unclear (absolutely unreadable), one for leave, nice and clear.

Other time I had similar thing with travelling to Poland for 21 days, from which I travelled to Ukraine for 5 days or so - again, in my application I simply wrote that I was in Poland for 21 days. So, from the UK I flew to Poland, there I travelled by car to the Ukraine and back to Poland for couple days, after which I took a plane back to the UK. This is signified with rather vague stamps (quite vague, I have a big problem deciphering them).

Is this going to be a problem? Maybe I should send them additional comments or something? I mean, I can happily further clarify some details, but I don't want to overcomplicate the application. I gave them the correct amount of days I was absent from the UK, but not 100% detailed record where I was within the absence period.

Furthermore, because I travelled to Ukraine by car, I'm not 100% sure about the dates I were there, as the entry and leave stamps are *quite* unclear...

From your experience, would this be a problem? I have probably 3 visa stamps in my passport that are within the 5 years qualification period where I flown back to Poland and from there I went to another place for couple days, got back to Poland and then returned to the UK. Should I send a letter to the UKVI to further explain?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Visits abroad in the 5 years qualification period.

Post by aman90 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:10 pm

No.

DUSTDEVIL
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Visits abroad in the 5 years qualification period.

Post by DUSTDEVIL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm

aman90 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:10 pm
No.
Thank you for that :)