ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with form SET O tier 2 dependant to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Help with form SET O tier 2 dependant to ILR

Post by mohammadali123 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Dear all

My apologies if this is a repeat question but ive looked on the forum for this thread already

Im filling form SET o for my wife and kids ILR as tier 2 dependant completed 5 years (infact 6)
I am now naturalised , British citizen

On form SET O it asks the sponsors nationality. Should I put my nationality prior to being naturalised? As they are tier 2 dependant. Also should I put the passport number f that nationality? Or British passport?

Can kids go on the same form

Many thanks

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Re: Help with form SET O tier 2 dependant to ILR

Post by mohammadali123 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:47 pm

Also my wife came to uK on a replacemwnt BRP (she lost her BRP overseas and came back on BRP replacement visa)

The visa is expiring 09/10/19

In the question where it asks the expiry date of current leave , will it be the new date or the BRP was expiring 22/10 is that the one?

The form also asks if she has has any leave granted after January 2018. Does replacement BRP visa count as a new granted leave?

Tnx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:52 am

mohammadali123 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 pm
Dear all

My apologies if this is a repeat question but ive looked on the forum for this thread already

Im filling form SET o for my wife and kids ILR as tier 2 dependant completed 5 years (infact 6)
I am now naturalised , British citizen

On form SET O it asks the sponsors nationality. Should I put my nationality prior to being naturalised? As they are tier 2 dependant. Also should I put the passport number f that nationality? Or British passport?

Can kids go on the same form

Many thanks
Current nationality if not a dual citizen. British if you are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:54 am

mohammadali123 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:47 pm
Also my wife came to uK on a replacemwnt BRP (she lost her BRP overseas and came back on BRP replacement visa)

The visa is expiring 09/10/19

In the question where it asks the expiry date of current leave , will it be the new date or the BRP was expiring 22/10 is that the one?

The form also asks if she has has any leave granted after January 2018. Does replacement BRP visa count as a new granted leave?

Tnx
A brp replacement is NOT leave granted. It is simply a replacement of an existing visa.

You state the expiry date on the brp being submitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mohammadali123
Newly Registered

Post by mohammadali123 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:34 am

Also if I may ask

The lost BRPs were found later.
In the application should I now say

1. BRPs are submitted with this application and write the explanation in a cover letter( that they were lost and now found)

2. Send them to “returns unit in bristol” as advised by Home office in an email. And in the application say that they have been retunrned to Home office?

Many thanks