ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS - do you get confirmation email etc after the visit?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DUSTDEVIL
Newly Registered
Poland

UKVCAS - do you get confirmation email etc after the visit?

Post by DUSTDEVIL » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:56 am

Hello,

I have attended the Sopra UKVCAS appointment, left my biometry and my uploaded documents were checked. I was done with the appointment in less than 10 minutes, told by the official that all documents uploaded ticked the requirement boxes and that there is nothing else I need to do and I'm free to go. I used the free service as I can upload the documents myself.

Just wanted to ask, should I receive some sort of confirmation email that I have attended the appointment?
I received no information on my email and when I log in into the UKVCAS I can still cancel my (already attended) appointment or upload documents, as the website looks exactly as before I had my appointment.

I just expected some sort of "thanks for leaving your biometry/visit" email and for the time being I received nothing. Is this normal?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS - do you get confirmation email etc after the visit?

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am

You don't get an acknowledgement for attending the appointment or anything.

You now just wait to hear back.

It is normal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

DUSTDEVIL
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: UKVCAS - do you get confirmation email etc after the visit?

Post by DUSTDEVIL » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:55 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am
You don't get an acknowledgement for attending the appointment or anything.

You now just wait to hear back.

It is normal.
Fabulous, thank you very much!