ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR set p

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kht
inactive
Afghanistan

ILR set p

Post by Kht » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Hi All,

I have submitted my ILR SET (P) application, August before expiration and attend biometric enrolment in Sept.

I have learned that HO don’t need original documents and needs to be check by UKVCAS/ Sopera, hence all the original documents i.e BRP & Travel Document were returned back on the same day, I really don’t know what to do with expired BRP & TD?

The gov website says the process will take 6 months, how stander process is 8 weeks?

Any advice please,

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR set p

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:44 pm

1. Please do not tag onto other topics that are not relevant your category.

Set p can take a few months and rarely takes 8 weeks.

Just keep the brp and TD until you have a decision on your application. Nothing else you need to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kht
inactive
Afghanistan

Re: ILR set p

Post by Kht » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:44 pm
1. Please do not tag onto other topics that are not relevant your category.

Set p can take a few months and rarely takes 8 weeks.

Just keep the brp and TD until you have a decision on your application. Nothing else you need to do.
Thanks for the prompt reply, I’m new to this forum and found it very useful.