ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 ILR for Dependents Documents Required (Wife+ 1 Child None UK Born and 1 UK Born)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bookkeeper
Newly Registered

T1 ILR for Dependents Documents Required (Wife+ 1 Child None UK Born and 1 UK Born)

Post by bookkeeper » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:37 am

Hi Gurus,
I have been mostly a silent observer, I got my ILR, thanks to all of you for help and support.
I am applying for my wife and child born out of UK, may I know what documents shall i arrange for:

1. Wife
2. Child

and my Second child is UK born shall i apply Naturalisation for him and what docs do I need for him.

I will be thankful for your help.

zimba
Mood:

Re: T1 ILR for Dependents Documents Required (Wife+ 1 Child None UK Born and 1 UK Born)

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:52 am

Your wife needs LIUK, English language at B1 level and her BRP/passport and also the cohabitation documents. Birth certificate for the child.
and my Second child is UK born shall i apply Naturalisation for him and what docs do I need for him.
Children do not naturalise, they often need to be registered. If the child was born after your ILR, the child is British. Otherwise apply using form MN1 to register the child as British. The online system tells you what to send
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bookkeeper
Newly Registered

Re: T1 ILR for Dependents Documents Required (Wife+ 1 Child None UK Born and 1 UK Born)

Post by bookkeeper » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:31 am

Zimba wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:52 am
Your wife needs LIUK, English language at B1 level and her BRP/passport and also the cohabitation documents.
how many months documents and what type of documents are acceptable

Birth certificate for the child.

[
quote] a birth certificate of the country he was born?

I just noticed when I got the extension of my son back in 2017 the home office typed the wrong address on his brp letter which I got delivered by contacting the courier will it impact? ....

and my Second child is UK born shall I apply Naturalisation for him and what docs do I need for him.
Children do not naturalize, they often need to be registered. If the child was born after your ILR, the child is British. Otherwise, apply using form MN1 to register the child as British. The online system tells you what to send
[/quote]

Thank you for a quick reply