ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aawish123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Post by Aawish123 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for ILR on 23rd Sept as a super priority application.

I got a email from a case handler straight away that he is dealing with the case and can't find the english language requirement document. Upon my reply I found out that they do not accept Level 7 certificate as an english language document.
I was told that i should get the right certification or UK naric letter and I have time to send them the right document.
Long story short I passed B1 test and sent them the certificate on 02nd Oct.

Since then I have not received any reply from them or received any letter.

I am concerned that Is my application still falls under super priority route? or they have just put it back in the queue.

I have given them a call and nothing has been done.

Has anyone here dealt with this kinda situation recently? If yes what is the time line?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) upload more documents after submission to the UKVCAS

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:28 pm

Wait to hear back.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice