ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for T1 Entrepreneur dependant

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

brv5254

ILR for T1 Entrepreneur dependant

Post by brv5254 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi,
Me and my dependant completed my 5 years on T1 entrepreneur. I am still waiting for PAYE to be completed for 1 year to file ILR. My question is

1. Is my dependant eligible to apply ILR before me? She already completed 5 years as PBS dependant. Or is she need to apply only with me?

2. If I get my ILR through 10 year route, will my dependant 5 years stay ignored ? And will she need to wait an other 5 years to apply ILR?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR for T1 Entrepreneur dependant

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:21 pm

1. No she is not. She only qualifies if applying at the same time as you or if you already hold ilr based on tier 1.

2. Yes. She will have to switch to FLR M and a new 2 X 2.5 year visa route. She will need to meet the English and financial requirements for FLR M.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:30 pm

You might have bigger problems given that you were previously in breach of your visa conditions by working as an employee for another company. Your employment history is likely to be checked for ILR and will definitely be checked for British citizenship.
brv5254 wrote:
Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:18 pm
hi i received my T1 entraprenuer visa on Apr 7th 2014, my problem is i couldnt able to find any contract job on that time, and then i continued my naormal job which is customer sercice job ( i get paid by my NI number ), i am thinking to continue it for two years, and i want to resign my job in third year, beacuse i have to submit my final year company accounts to the home office, what my doubt is, when i apply for my extension, is the home office check what i did last 3 years, or they only check final year? and i want to know they check my NI number from 3 years or they only check final year? please help me, i got cionfused, when i am eligible to extend my application or not?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

brv5254

Post by brv5254 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:01 pm

Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately One of my friend used my accounts to post his query in 2015. That is not my post. Any how thanks for the reply.