ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Floriporja
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

urgent

Post by Floriporja » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:56 pm

:( :( can someone help me with my situation ...
I'm a non EEA FAMILY PERMIT holder that expires on 18 October 2019 and I did apply for the residence card (my partner has the pre-settled status done )
I'm working full time but can I keep working while I'm waiting for the decision on my pre-settled aplicacion ???
Thank you

BellaKris
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: urgent

Post by BellaKris » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Floriporja wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:56 pm
:( :( can someone help me with my situation ...
I'm a non EEA FAMILY PERMIT holder that expires on 18 October 2019 and I did apply for the residence card (my partner has the pre-settled status done )
I'm working full time but can I keep working while I'm waiting for the decision on my pre-settled aplicacion ???
Thank you
Yes till the 18th of October but after that No dear, wait for your COA and see what it says first. Also, if I understand clearly, you have applied via the EU settlement scheme right?