ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Technical issue with BRP production

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Technical issue with BRP production

Post by Binues » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:40 pm

I applied floor my ICT tier2 Visa extension in Croydon, in14th Sep under Super priority. I received the decision letter on the same day evening that the processing is successful and my BRP would reach me in7 working days. But I did not received my BRP and on27th Sep, i escalated online. On3rd Oct, i received a response by email that there is a technical issue with my BRP production and i will be notified once the BRP is available. it's 6 days now, no update. I called the BRP contact number, no help. I have to travel back to India on23rd Oct.
Is there any way to find out what the BRP production issue is?
Any way to get the BRP before i travel on23rd Oct?
Can any one help/advise?
Regards
Binu

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Technical issue with BRP production

Post by shaan_ns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Same case for me aswell. The tier 2 ict extension approved on 25th sep. Still I didn't received the BRP card of mine & Dependents. Planned travel at 19th october.....fingers crossed

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Thanks floor the response mate. But have you managed to figure out what the technical issue with BRP production is??? And will there be am issue traveling to India if BRP is not received by this date??

shaan_ns
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by shaan_ns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Didn't got a proper response from BRP delivery team. You can't travel back to India without a valid BRP card. Need to wait :(

Binues
Newly Registered
India

Post by Binues » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:12 pm

I called the home office enquiry today, they told me i can travel to India. but without New BRP i cannot re-enter UK. Is that miss-information too? This is getting scarier than i thought

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:01 am

Binues wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:12 pm
I called the home office enquiry today, they told me i can travel to India. but without New BRP i cannot re-enter UK. Is that miss-information too? This is getting scarier than i thought
As already advised in your own topic, you will not be able to re-enter the UK without a valid brp card.

Not sure why you felt the need to start two duplicate topics asking the same thing!!!

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tech ... l#p1835238
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.