ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp4 EU Fam expiring soon and currently living separately in Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jessica uni
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Stamp4 EU Fam expiring soon and currently living separately in Ireland

Post by jessica uni » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Hi,

This is my first post here. I have been reading the posts in this forum and found that the answers are very informative and you guys are very helpful.

I have obtained a stamp 4 eu fam 4.5 years and my stamp is going to be expired in May 2020. I am currently not living with my husband (we both live in Ireland), but we haven't signed any separation agreement nor starting divorce procedures. I have heard that i can't apply for EU5 as we are not divorced.

I am thinking to apply for EU1 again. But i am wondering, it is okay to apply EU1 if we are not living apart and the proof of residences (e,g, utility bills) are not same address?

Thanks so much for your help. If you have the similar experience or you have heard the similar situation, please kindly reply and share the possible solutions.