ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(LR) Father and 18 old daughter application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bus
Singapore

ILR(LR) Father and 18 old daughter application

Post by bus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi guys,
I would be mostly grateful if anyone could give me some advice this is for a friend of mine.
my friend got her ILR few months ago and this for her husband and daughter they both passed English test and life in the uk test. Thinking of applying postal option ILR (LR) her questions are:
1. do they have to apply as separate applicant
2. or joint applicant
if joint applicant please let her know the link.
3. Biometric appointment can they go together
or need separate appointments?
is it ok to give wife/ mums brp no in their application under reason they can't go their country?

appreciate your kind respond.

thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR(LR) Father and 18 old daughter application

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 pm

What is their immigration history?

ILR based on 10 years long residence does NOT permit dependants to apply with the main applicant. Each applicant, if they qualify for 10 years long residence, has to complete their own application form.

Two appointments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:12 pm

thank you CR001
they are completing long residency, 10 years next months. so my friend is filling the applications,

bus
Singapore

Post by bus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 pm

To booking an appointment is very difficult in Sopra after selecting the date when she gave the account details make a payment button is frozen I tried to with a different card both failed how can she to the payment for biometrics

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:26 am

bus wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 pm
To booking an appointment is very difficult in Sopra after selecting the date when she gave the account details make a payment button is frozen I tried to with a different card both failed how can she to the payment for biometrics
hmm.. maybe try again? Usually it works fine.
Also make sure the previous transactions have not gone through and no money left your account.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.