ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Priority No Update

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hp257
Newly Registered
China

Tier 2 Priority No Update

Post by hp257 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi all,

I am in a Tier 4 visa and applied to switch from Tier 2 (general) in September with a priority service (5 day option). It has been more than 2 weeks since biometrics enrolment and I haven't heard anything yet: no confirmation of submission, no status track... Called UKVCAS to confirm submission and UKVI contact centre but I still have no idea what is the status of my application. The only response is an email following my call to UKVI:
Our records show your application has not yet been completed.

We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made. Until such time, we are unable to assist further.
I assume this means my application has been successfully submitted but still under review, right?

I wonder if anyone has used other method to track the application as UKVI only provides a contact number for applications within the UK? I am very desperate to have no update to the application progress since my student visa is about to expire...

Thanks very much in advance!

santosh_g31
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Priority No Update

Post by santosh_g31 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi ,

I too applied for Tier 2 general visa via priority service for change of employment. I haven't received any update,no notification at all about the application being received and its been more than 6 working days now. Even I am worried because my current visa is expiring soon.

hp257
Newly Registered
China

Post by hp257 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:30 pm

santosh_g31 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:34 pm
Hi ,

I too applied for Tier 2 general visa via priority service for change of employment. I haven't received any update,no notification at all about the application being received and its been more than 6 working days now. Even I am worried because my current visa is expiring soon.
Hi santosh_g31,

Sorry to hear about that! Have your hear anything yet? I haven't received any updates up to now, it has been three weeks since my biometrics enrolment :( Did you contact UKVCAS or UKVI?

santosh_g31
Newly Registered

Post by santosh_g31 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Hi hp257,

That' s sad to hear you haven't received a decision yet. I did got my decision on 8th working day.May be you need to speak with them again.

hp257
Newly Registered
China

Post by hp257 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi santosh_g31,

Congratulations on your application! Yeah I guess I have to keep chasing them up...

pr1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by pr1 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:03 pm

I submitted biometrics on 21st Oct for super priority visa application. No response yet. Looks like all applications are being delayed.