ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 am

Today, I received "Concluded" email from Abu Dhabi, which apparently means my Visit Visa application is refused again.

The first time it was refused was in Aug 2019 then I applied again in Sep 2019 and provided all additional info but seems the visa officer has refused it again.

Zaroob: Can you please advise how this pre-action protocol works ? Do I need to contact any solicitor in UK ? OR I can do it myself ?

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:55 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 am
Today, I received "Concluded" email from Abu Dhabi, which apparently means my Visit Visa application is refused again.

The first time it was refused was in Aug 2019 then I applied again in Sep 2019 and provided all additional info but seems the visa officer has refused it again.

Zaroob: Can you please advise how this pre-action protocol works ? Do I need to contact any solicitor in UK ? OR I can do it myself ?
Yes you can do yourself but need to write properly not in emotional ways
Also you can file a complain against decision

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:58 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 am

complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 am

Thanks Zaroob. My Visit visa is refused again.
I applied in Aug 2019, got refused. Then applied again in Sep 2019 and addressed all those points but refused again with different and crap reasons. I submitted saving certificates which I submitted last time as well but the ECO hasn't considered or seen those doc's at at all and asked very school boy questions.

Can I get your email address ? So I can share the draft for complaint and Pre-action protocal ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 am

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:45 am
I applied in Aug 2019, got refused. Then applied again in Sep 2019 and addressed all those points but refused again with different and crap reasons. I submitted saving certificates which I submitted last time as well but the ECO hasn't considered or seen those doc's at at all and asked very school boy questions.

Can I get your email address ? So I can share the draft for complaint and Pre-action protocal ?
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact information (email, telephone numbers or social media), for your own safety. Any such information will be removed. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers trawling the forum daily!!

You should consult a professional if you need help with draft documents or post in your own topic for members to offer advice. The pre action protocol is a fairly standard process.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:17 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 am
Kalsoom1234 wrote:

I strongly suggest you read the forum rules. Members are NOT permitted to post ANY form of personal contact information (email, telephone numbers or social media), for your own safety. Any such information will be removed. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammers trawling the forum daily!!

You should consult a professional if you need help with draft documents or post in your own topic for members to offer advice. The pre action protocol is a fairly standard process.
Sorry about that.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:

Message me privately

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:34 pm
Kalsoom1234 wrote:

Message me privately
The user doesn't have access to the privilege of the PM function.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Salman_j
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Salman_j » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:07 pm

Why is UK VI 05 giving entry clearance visas to normal visit visas, c type. Previously entry clearance visas used to be restricted to working visas and spousal ones, can anyone help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:20 pm

Salman_j wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:07 pm
Why is UK VI 05 giving entry clearance visas to normal visit visas, c type. Previously entry clearance visas used to be restricted to working visas and spousal ones, can anyone help.
Any visa applied outside the UK is an entry clearance visa!! It doesn't mean anything special, it is just what it is called.

A visa applied within the UK is a leave to remain visa!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

immee
Mood:

Post by immee » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Received Email: Your UK Visa Application Has been issued email.

Timeline is below.

Standard Visitor Visa Sub- Category (Family/General) : Family (Mom), i was the sponsor.
Country/Town of Application : Pakistan/Islamabad
Application submitted & biometrics enrolled at :02-10-2019
Contacted with 'decision made' text/email: 08-10-2019
Contacted for Collection by email : 09-10-2019
Collection made : 10-10-2019
Decision of Application : ISSUED 6 Months

Just thought to share this, as we did receive this UK visa has been issued email. When she applied previously (last year) and came in March we did not receive any email (instead were just contacted by Gerrys at the time). When my dad applied in 2015, he received Concluded email but he did receive 6 months visa.

Thought to share this, but one thing for sure is in this particular email. It specifically says to check visa details to ensure they are correct (Concluded email doesnt). So what i can guess is, that these are two different templates used by different departments within British Embassy.. Issued Email perhaps is used by the department responsible for sticking Visa to the passport?

Good luck to anyone else who may be in a similar boat.

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Hi Zaroob, Can you please review the below and advise ?. Infact all other members are also welcome to help and comment if their visit visa was refused and then they have submitted the pre-Action protocol form.

I drafted the Pre-action Protocol form but I need little clarity,

Do I need to fill the following Sections ?

- The Details of any Information Sought: Set out the details of any information that is sought which is related to identifiable issues in dispute so as to enable the parties to resolve or reduce those issues. This may include a request for a fuller explanation of the reasons for the decision that is being challenged.

- Alternative Dispute Resolution Proposals (ADR): Set out any proposals the Claimant is making to resolve or narrow the dispute by ADR.

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:13 pm

I have populated personal details and the following sections;

- The details of the matter being challenged: Set out clearly the matter being challenged, particularly if there has been more than one decision.

I applied for 6 Months UK Visitor Visa on 26 September 2019 from Islamabad Pakistan. My online visa application form reference number is GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019. My visa was refused on 06 October 2019 and the visa refusal letter reference number is VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, dated 06 October 2019. The purpose of this Pre-Action Protocol is to challenge the Home Office decision regarding my visa application.

- The issue Set out a brief summary of the facts and relevant legal principles, the date and details of the decision, or act or omission being challenged, and why it is contended to be wrong.

The home office refused my 6 months Visitor Visa application [Online Application Ref. GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019; Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, Dated 06 October 2019] based on the reasons mentioned below. In the below details, for each refusal reason, I have added my responses.

The Home Office Entry Clearance officer mentioned in the recent refusal letter (Ref: VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019):
"I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because; • I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 28/08/2019 under visa application number Abu Dhabi / YYYYYYYY. I have considered your previous application in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this, your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety, I am not satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
• You are applying to visit the UK for 29 days to visit family.
• I recognise that family visits are important. I must consider the information regarding your sponsor’s support of your visit separately in my assessment of your application. To consider whether or not I am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that you meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules, I must assess your own personal and financial circumstances. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions.
• You have stated you are unemployed and receive £1,590 per year and spend £130 per month. This leaves you with a discretionary income of £30. You have also stated you have savings of £7,883. However, in your previous application less than a month ago, you stated you receive £10,672 per year, have savings of £33,545 and spend £300 each month. This discrepancy undermines the credibility of your application."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: In my previous application (Ref: GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019; refusal letter Reference VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY; I clearly mentioned that the income £10,672 per Year is my father’s income. I also clearly mentioned that total savings of my father and I in National Savings Centre is £ 33,545 (PKR 6,500,000) which is the sum of my father savings (PKR 5,000,000 = £ 25,804) and my personal savings (PKR 1,500,000 = £ 7,741). The exchange rate used that time was based on OANDA rate on 14 August 2019. Please check previous refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY, Dated 28 August 2019, my previous Application From (GWFYYYYYYYY with my covering letter and supporting documents dated 14 August 2019. These details were clear in previous application and the home office entry clearance officer has also mentioned it in the previous refusal letter (VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY). However, in my recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019), I segregated my personal income and savings and my father income and savings to provide more clarity in my application. This clarification was provided in the recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX) due to the reason that the Home Office entry clearance officer mentioned in previous refusal letter (VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY dated 28 August 2019) that I have not accurately presented my application. Unfortunately, the Home Office entry clearance officer has considered it as a discrepancy as mentioned in the recent refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, dated 06 October 2019, but this is not a discrepancy and infact I provided details to clarify it and address the refusal reasons in my previous application.

The Home Office Entry Clearance officer mentioned in the recent refusal letter (Ref: VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, Dated 06 October 2019):
"• You have stated you intend to spend £4,000 on your visit to the UK and that your father will be funding you. The documents you have submitted demonstrate that your father earns a total of £10,994 per year. Therefore, it is unclear why your father is spending 36% of his annual income on your 29 day tourism and family visit."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: My father has had been financially supporting me which is mentioned in his ‘declaration of financial support letter’ which I submitted alongside my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019). In my recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX), I have clearly mentioned that I am a widow living with my father. He is paying £4,000 for my UK trip because he has Savings of PKR 5,000,000 (£26,277) in National Savings Centre and also his Yearly income is PKR 2,091,999 (£10,994). My personal Savings are PKR 1,500,000 (£7,883) in National Savings Centre and personal Yearly income is PKR 302,640 (£1,590). The home office entry clearance officer has not considered my father savings of £ 26,277 which is clearly mentioned in my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX and supporting documents).

The Home Office Entry Clearance officer mentioned in the recent refusal letter (Ref: VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, Dated 06 October 2019):

"• In your previous application, you stated you had no dependents, however in this application you have stated you have a daughter and that your parents rely on you to help run the home. This discrepancy further undermines the credibility of your application."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: In my previous application (Ref: GWFYYYYYYYY, Dated 14 August 2019) I clearly mentioned that I have one daughter (Name) who is 13 years old under ‘Extra Information’. I also provided NADRA family registration certificate where my daughter was shown alongside me and my deceased husband. The home office entry clearance officer has also noted it in the previous refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05/ YYYYYYYY. However, in the previous application under dependent drop down list it was not mentioned by mistake which the home office entry clearance officer raised in the previous refusal letter. Therefore, in the recent application, I corrected that and showed my daughter [name] in the dependent sections and provided all supporting detail. My parents are aged and retired which is clear from the date of birth given in the application form and also my father government pension details which I provided alongside my application. I have mentioned in the application form that I help my parents in household activities because I am living with my parents and they are aged. I have not mentioned anywhere in the previous or recent application that my parents are financially dependent on me.

As a result, this is not a discrepancy but infact a clarification and correction provided in the recent application to address the home office entry clearance officer concerns in the previous application.

“• These discrepancies undermine the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Paragraph V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules".

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: There is no discrepancy in the recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019) and details were given to provide clarification and address the refusal reasons which were given in the previous application (see previous application form GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019 and previous Refusal letter VAF NO: UKVI 05/YYYYYYYY, dated 28 August 2019).

The details of the action that you want the Home Office to take Set out the details of the remedy sought, including whether a review or any interim remedy are being requested.

I would like the Home Office to reconsider my visitor visa application alongside the supporting documents I provided. I have provided all required details in my application form alongside supporting documents. The refusal reasons given in previous application (VAF NO: UKVI 05/YYYYYYYY, dated 28 August 2019) are clearly addressed in my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019) alongside all supporting documents. None of the reasons is valid in the recent refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019.

- The details of any documents that are considered relevant and necessary Set out the details of any documentation or policy in respect of which the disclosure is sought and explain why these are relevant. [/b]
1. Recent Online Application Form GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019; and Visa Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019.
2. Previous Online Application Form GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019 and Visa Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05/ YYYYYYYY; Dated 28 August 2019.
The previous application was refused and the entry clearance officer raised his concerns. Those concerns were addressed and clarified in my recent application. But that clarification is considered as a discrepancy by the the Home Office entry officer. Infact these details and clarification were given in my recent application to address the previous refusal reasons.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:13 pm
I have populated personal details and the following sections;

- The details of the matter being challenged: Set out clearly the matter being challenged, particularly if there has been more than one decision.

I applied for 6 Months UK Visitor Visa on 26 September 2019 from Islamabad Pakistan. My online visa application form reference number is GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019. My visa was refused on 06 October 2019 and the visa refusal letter reference number is VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, dated 06 October 2019. The purpose of this Pre-Action Protocol is to challenge the Home Office decision regarding my visa application.

- The issue Set out a brief summary of the facts and relevant legal principles, the date and details of the decision, or act or omission being challenged, and why it is contended to be wrong.

The home office refused my 6 months Visitor Visa application [Online Application Ref. GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019; Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, Dated 06 October 2019] based on the reasons mentioned below. In the below details, for each refusal reason, I have added my responses.

The Home Office Entry Clearance officer mentioned in the recent refusal letter (Ref: VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019):
"I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 of Appendix V because; • I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 28/08/2019 under visa application number Abu Dhabi / YYYYYYYY. I have considered your previous application in addition to the documents and information you have submitted in this, your current, application and in assessing your application in its entirety, I am not satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
• You are applying to visit the UK for 29 days to visit family.
• I recognise that family visits are important. I must consider the information regarding your sponsor’s support of your visit separately in my assessment of your application. To consider whether or not I am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that you meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules, I must assess your own personal and financial circumstances. The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions.
• You have stated you are unemployed and receive £1,590 per year and spend £130 per month. This leaves you with a discretionary income of £30. You have also stated you have savings of £7,883. However, in your previous application less than a month ago, you stated you receive £10,672 per year, have savings of £33,545 and spend £300 each month. This discrepancy undermines the credibility of your application."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: In my previous application (Ref: GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019; refusal letter Reference VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY; I clearly mentioned that the income £10,672 per Year is my father’s income. I also clearly mentioned that total savings of my father and I in National Savings Centre is £ 33,545 (PKR 6,500,000) which is the sum of my father savings (PKR 5,000,000 = £ 25,804) and my personal savings (PKR 1,500,000 = £ 7,741). The exchange rate used that time was based on OANDA rate on 14 August 2019. Please check previous refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY, Dated 28 August 2019, my previous Application From (GWFYYYYYYYY with my covering letter and supporting documents dated 14 August 2019. These details were clear in previous application and the home office entry clearance officer has also mentioned it in the previous refusal letter (VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY). However, in my recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019), I segregated my personal income and savings and my father income and savings to provide more clarity in my application. This clarification was provided in the recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX) due to the reason that the Home Office entry clearance officer mentioned in previous refusal letter (VAF no: UKVI05 / YYYYYYYY dated 28 August 2019) that I have not accurately presented my application. Unfortunately, the Home Office entry clearance officer has considered it as a discrepancy as mentioned in the recent refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX, dated 06 October 2019, but this is not a discrepancy and infact I provided details to clarify it and address the refusal reasons in my previous application.

"• You have stated you intend to spend £4,000 on your visit to the UK and that your father will be funding you. The documents you have submitted demonstrate that your father earns a total of £10,994 per year. Therefore, it is unclear why your father is spending 36% of his annual income on your 29 day tourism and family visit."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: My father has had been financially supporting me which is mentioned in his ‘declaration of financial support letter’ which I submitted alongside my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019). In my recent application (GWFXXXXXXXX), I have clearly mentioned that I am a widow living with my father. He is paying £4,000 for my UK trip because he has Savings of PKR 5,000,000 (£26,277) in National Savings Centre and also his Yearly income is PKR 2,091,999 (£10,994). My personal Savings are PKR 1,500,000 (£7,883) in National Savings Centre and personal Yearly income is PKR 302,640 (£1,590). The home office entry clearance officer has not considered my father savings of £ 26,277 which is clearly mentioned in my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX and supporting documents).

"• In your previous application, you stated you had no dependents, however in this application you have stated you have a daughter and that your parents rely on you to help run the home. This discrepancy further undermines the credibility of your application."

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: In my previous application (Ref: GWFYYYYYYYY, Dated 14 August 2019) I clearly mentioned that I have one daughter (Name) who is 13 years old under ‘Extra Information’. I also provided NADRA family registration certificate where my daughter was shown alongside me and my deceased husband. The home office entry clearance officer has also noted it in the previous refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05/ YYYYYYYY. However, in the previous application under dependent drop down list it was not mentioned by mistake which the home office entry clearance officer raised in the previous refusal letter. Therefore, in the recent application, I corrected that and showed my daughter [name] in the dependent sections and provided all supporting detail. My parents are aged and retired which is clear from the date of birth given in the application form and also my father government pension details which I provided alongside my application. I have mentioned in the application form that I help my parents in household activities because I am living with my parents and they are aged. I have not mentioned anywhere in the previous or recent application that my parents are financially dependent on me.

As a result, this is not a discrepancy but infact a clarification and correction provided in the recent application to address the home office entry clearance officer concerns in the previous application.

“• These discrepancies undermine the credibility of your application to the extent that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Paragraph V 4.2 (a) (c) of the Immigration Rules".

CLAIMANT RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE: There is no discrepancy in the recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX, dated 07 September 2019) and details were given to provide clarification and address the refusal reasons which were given in the previous application (see previous application form GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019 and previous Refusal letter VAF NO: UKVI 05/YYYYYYYY, dated 28 August 2019).

The details of the action that you want the Home Office to take Set out the details of the remedy sought, including whether a review or any interim remedy are being requested.

I would like the Home Office to reconsider my visitor visa application alongside the supporting documents I provided. I have provided all required details in my application form alongside supporting documents. The refusal reasons given in previous application (VAF NO: UKVI 05/YYYYYYYY, dated 28 August 2019) are clearly addressed in my recent application form (GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019) alongside all supporting documents. None of the reasons is valid in the recent refusal letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019.

- The details of any documents that are considered relevant and necessary Set out the details of any documentation or policy in respect of which the disclosure is sought and explain why these are relevant. [/b]
1. Recent Online Application Form GWFXXXXXXXX dated 07 September 2019; and Visa Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05 / XXXXXXXX; Dated 06 October 2019.
2. Previous Online Application Form GWFYYYYYYYY dated 14 August 2019 and Visa Refusal Letter VAF no: UKVI05/ YYYYYYYY; Dated 28 August 2019.
The previous application was refused and the entry clearance officer raised his concerns. Those concerns were addressed and clarified in my recent application. But that clarification is considered as a discrepancy by the the Home Office entry officer. Infact these details and clarification were given in my recent application to address the previous refusal reasons.

the grounds of your pre action protocol looks sound,however if you mention purpose of your visit to uk and generate also some evidence to satisfy home office that you will leave the uk for example your family back ground in pakistan for this you can submitt family ties i.e family registration certificates,also what are you doing currently in pakistan and you future is strongly related to your jobs or business in pakistan and you must return to pakistan as your future is in pakistan,if you not submitted these things you can still send these documents in addition to other documents you already submitted in last application.I hope ukvi will reconsider your application if they will inform you we will reconsider youe application there is 99% chances you will get visa
the income related objection are secondary ,for recondsideration you should satify the ukvi purpose of your visit and leave the uk at the end of your permitted stay

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:44 am

the grounds of your pre action protocol looks sound,however if you mention purpose of your visit to uk and generate also some evidence to satisfy home office that you will leave the uk for example your family back ground in pakistan for this you can submitt family ties i.e family registration certificates,also what are you doing currently in pakistan and you future is strongly related to your jobs or business in pakistan and you must return to pakistan as your future is in pakistan,if you not submitted these things you can still send these documents in addition to other documents you already submitted in last application.I hope ukvi will reconsider your application if they will inform you we will reconsider youe application there is 99% chances you will get visa
the income related objection are secondary ,for recondsideration you should satify the ukvi purpose of your visit and leave the uk at the end of your permitted stay
[/quote]

@Zaroob: Many thanks for your feedback.

- The Details of any Information Sought: Set out the details of any information that is sought which is related to identifiable issues in dispute so as to enable the parties to resolve or reduce those issues. This may include a request for a fuller explanation of the reasons for the decision that is being challenged.

- Alternative Dispute Resolution Proposals (ADR): Set out any proposals the Claimant is making to resolve or narrow the dispute by ADR.

Sami90
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Arab Emirates

Post by Sami90 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 am

Hi there,

I received this email after 1 week of the UK visa application date. Any idea what I should expect? Is there a difference between Issued & Concluded?

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk

Kind regards,

UK Visas and Immigration
British Embassy Abu Dhabi
www.gov.uk/ukvi

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:43 am

Sami90 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 am

I received this email after 1 week of the UK visa application date. Any idea what I should expect? Is there a difference between Issued & Concluded?
This entire thread is a discussion on the difference between Issued and Concluded. Have you read through the posts? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:14 pm
Abcgone wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:21 am
Received email to resubmit the passports after the Pre Application Protocol. Please advise if this is positive or negative? Does this mean they have asked for the passports to issue the visas? Please advice
Yes they will issue visa In Sha Allah
@Zaroob: If the UKVI ask us to re-submit passports then do we need to book another appointment at VFS ? How does it work from Pakistan ?

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:09 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Abcgone wrote:
Received email to resubmit the passports after the Pre Application Protocol. Please advise if this is positive or negative? Does this mean they have asked for the passports to issue the visas? Please advice
@Zaroob: If the UKVI ask us to re-submit passports then do we need to book another appointment at VFS ? How does it work from Pakistan ?
No need appointment if you invited to request submit passport you need to go walk in straight away just need to printout email from ukvi

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:44 am
@Zaroob: Many thanks for your feedback.

[/quote]
ADR the alternative dispute resolution fill the section and request reconsider application and issue visa because if we proceed JR then we will claim compensation as well in addition
Please make sure am not professional and cannot give you advise legally its just discussion

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:11 am

Zaroob wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm
Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:09 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Abcgone wrote:
No need appointment if you invited to request submit passport you need to go walk in straight away just need to printout email from ukvi
@Zaroob. Thanks. I sent the PAP let's see how it goes.

Abcgone
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Abcgone » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 am

@Zaroob

I resubmitted my passports om 30th September after the PAP. Still i have not received my passports back or heard anything from UKVI. Please advise i need to chase anyone and if yes then who shall i chase gerries or abu dhabi ? Please advise .

Thanks

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am

@Abcgone
Did you submitted PAP yourself or through solicitor ? Thanks

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:23 am

Abcgone wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 am
@Zaroob

I resubmitted my passports om 30th September after the PAP. Still i have not received my passports back or heard anything from UKVI. Please advise i need to chase anyone and if yes then who shall i chase gerries or abu dhabi ? Please advise .

Thanks
Email visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Quoting your ref.like PAP number
Don't email to ukvi charging service they are based in London and time waster the vfs global cannot able to tell anything until passport returned
Please don't worry they are very busy in these days and soon you will get your passport back In Shaa Allah

Abcgone
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Abcgone » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am
@Abcgone
Did you submitted PAP yourself or through solicitor ? Thanks
I did it through a solicitor