ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about ILR documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunitaM
India

Tax issue with ILR application

Post by sunitaM » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello

I had couple of questions in regards to ILR application:

1. I am in process of applying for ILR application. I am staying in UK via Tier 2 General VISA and I have been working for a single employer who sponsored for the VISA. My source of income is only one ie from my sponsor.

I was filing my tax return all this years and I was claiming refund of tax paid on PF deduction (which was deducted by my employer from my NET pay). HMRC returned my claims as well successfully which use to be around ~200£ per year (so total I would have claimed ~1000£ for all my years in UK).

Somewhere I read, while applying for ILR application, if we had made claims from HMRC, then they can reject ILR application. I am a bit worried about this. Could someone guide me please?

2. Fee for ILR application is ~2400£ and with 1 dependent's it get twice. If application gets rejected for some reason (like mentioned above tax issue), then all ILR application fee will be refunded? What should be done if application gets rejected and number of days left to stay in UK would less then 20 as VISA will expire. If we had to reapply, then do we have to repay the fee?

3. Is there a waiting period to get appointment for ILR? Like for Life in UK test, there was 2 weeks waiting period near my place.

4. Could someone please share sample format of the

a. "Letter from Employer" for ILR application. My Employer does not have a format.
b. "Declaration Letter" confirming consent for the Home Office to request verification checks.
c. "Reasons for Absence" from UK

Any inputs will be very helpful.

Thank you

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Tax issue with ILR application

Post by aman90 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:58 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Somewhere I read, while applying for ILR application, if we had made claims from HMRC, then they can reject ILR application. I am a bit worried about this. Could someone guide me please?

Thats incorrect. Unless you lied- claiming whats ur right is perfectly legal.

2. Fee for ILR application is ~2400£ and with 1 dependent's it get twice. If application gets rejected for some reason (like mentioned above tax issue), then all ILR application fee will be refunded? What should be done if application gets rejected and number of days left to stay in UK would less then 20 as VISA will expire. If we had to reapply, then do we have to repay the fee?

Fees are not refunded if refused. Cross that bridge when and if it comes.

3. Is there a waiting period to get appointment for ILR? Like for Life in UK test, there was 2 weeks waiting period near my place.

Its possible.

4. Could someone please share sample format of the

a. "Letter from Employer" for ILR application. My Employer does not have a format.
b. "Declaration Letter" confirming consent for the Home Office to request verification checks.
c. "Reasons for Absence" from UK

A template is available by a member as a sticky on the ILR forum page

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:25 pm

You are supposed to pay the right amount of tax; no more, no less. It happens often that the employer doesn't apply the correct deductions and as result you pay too much tax. You can then claim back what has been paid in excess. You are not receiving a benefit, public funds, support or anything. It's just a refund of a money that shouldn't have been paid in first place.

So don't worry about this type of claim.

Fees for unsuccessful applications are not refunded. As it's a huge investment, make sure your applications are 100% correct to avoid rejection and money loss.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:48 am

Thank you @Zerubbabel and @aman90 for your guidance.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 am

Hello All, @aman90 and @Zerubbabel

Just had 2 more question.

1. My Tier 2 General visa start date was 11th Dec 2014, end date is 31st Dec 2019 and my entry date was 30th Dec 2014.

I think, I can apply (submit application online and pay fee) on 15th November 2019 (Visa Start Date: 11th Dec - 28 days). I have to apply for 2 dependents (wife and child) as well (their VISA dates, entry dates are same as mine).

Can I apply just my application on 15th November 2019 via premium service? If my application gets approved, then I can apply for my wife and child. Advantage of this is, if application gets rejected for some reason, than I would loose 2400£ + 900£ in place of fee for all 3 applicants? My wife don't work.

2. My plan is to get British Passport for my kids (1 born abroad and 1 born in UK) for their future studies, if they want to return. I want sure, if I get ILR and then BC by next year then they would be eligible to return anytime in the future for their studies, correct?

Kindly advise.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:21 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:01 am
Hello All, @aman90 and @Zerubbabel

Just had 2 more question.

1. My Tier 2 General visa start date was 11th Dec 2014, end date is 31st Dec 2019 and my entry date was 30th Dec 2014.

I think, I can apply (submit application online and pay fee) on 15th November 2019 (Visa Start Date: 11th Dec - 28 days). I have to apply for 2 dependents (wife and child) as well (their VISA dates, entry dates are same as mine).

Can I apply just my application on 15th November 2019 via premium service? If my application gets approved, then I can apply for my wife and child. Advantage of this is, if application gets rejected for some reason, than I would loose 2400£ + 900£ in place of fee for all 3 applicants? My wife don't work.

2. My plan is to get British Passport for my kids (1 born abroad and 1 born in UK) for their future studies, if they want to return. I want sure, if I get ILR and then BC by next year then they would be eligible to return anytime in the future for their studies, correct?

Kindly advise.

Thank you
1) Yes thats the best way to do it. You can go for super priority alone. Given, your dependents have valid visa and must apply before expiry. They can apply after you get ILR with super priority or standard service. Usually dependents get visa very quick even on standard service within a couple weeks.

Pay and submit: 11 Dec 2019 minus 28 days.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:21 pm
1) Yes thats the best way to do it. You can go for super priority alone. Given, your dependents have valid visa and must apply before expiry. They can apply after you get ILR with super priority or standard service. Usually dependents get visa very quick even on standard service within a couple weeks.

Thank you for your reply. Initially I was applying via SET(O) including my dependents. Now, If I split application first for myself and then for my dependents, should I opt SET(M) for dependents or it will still be SET(O)?

My and my dependents VISA expiry date is 31st Dec 2019. So this implies, I have time starting from (11th Dec 2019 - 28 days = 15th Nov 2019) till 31st Dec 2019 to apply for ILR, correct? If decision comes in month of January, still it should be fine, right?

Kindly guide.

Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Initially I was applying via SET(O) including my dependents. Now, If I split application first for myself and then for my dependents, should I opt SET(M) for dependents or it will still be SET(O)?

My and my dependents VISA expiry date is 31st Dec 2019. So this implies, I have time starting from (11th Dec 2019 - 28 days = 15th Nov 2019) till 31st Dec 2019 to apply for ILR, correct? If decision comes in month of January, still it should be fine, right?

Kindly guide.

Thank you
It will be SET(O) for yourself and dependents both regardless if you apply first or together.

You must apply for dependents before their visa expiry that is 31/12/2019.

If you go for super priority most likely you will get your ILR in 24 hours but there is no guarantee. You have good time around 1.5 months till your dependents expiry anyways if you apply alone on 15th November 2019. But in case there is a delay in your decision, you still must apply for your dependents before their visa expiry.

11th Dec 2019 minus 28 days is 13th November 2019. So you qualify then. But I would still give 1-2 days on top and apply on/after 15th November 2019 or anytime before 31/12/2019 that is your visa expiry. But obviously in this scenario you should take advantage and apply quicker in order to get a decision and then apply for dependents after.

Note: Do NOT make the mistake of applying on SET(M) for dependents.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:05 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:56 pm
sunitaM wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

Kindly guide.

Thank you
It will be SET(O) for yourself and dependents both regardless if you apply first or together.

You must apply for dependents before their visa expiry that is 31/12/2019.

If you go for super priority most likely you will get your ILR in 24 hours but there is no guarantee. You have good time around 1.5 months till your dependents expiry anyways if you apply alone on 15th November 2019. But in case there is a delay in your decision, you still must apply for your dependents before their visa expiry.

11th Dec 2019 minus 28 days is 13th November 2019. So you qualify then. But I would still give 1-2 days on top and apply on/after 15th November 2019 or anytime before 31/12/2019 that is your visa expiry. But obviously in this scenario you should take advantage and apply quicker in order to get a decision and then apply for dependents after.

Note: Do NOT make the mistake of applying on SET(M) for dependents.
That's really helpful. Thank you for guiding me.

sunitaM
India

Indefinite leave to remain related questions

Post by sunitaM » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello All

I was in process of applying ILR via Tier 2 General route. Could you please help me with following questions needed to fill the application?

1. Do you have a valid national identity card?
Q: I read few of the threads and it was suggested to be left blank. Is this true for Indian National as well or do I need to submit Aadhaar or PAN card details?

2. When did you first enter the UK?
I visited UK in 2011 for a week via Business VISA.
Then, I came in 2014 via Tier 2 General VISA. Between 2014 till 2019, I traveled twice to India for Personal reason.
Q. What should be my first date to enter?
Q. Do I need to mention anything about 2011 visit?
Q. Do I need to mention travel dates of my visit to India in this section?

3. What was the reason for this time spent outside the UK and Crown Dependencies?
Q. Just specifying "Personal" is good enough or I need to be more specific like "Cousin Marriage" etc?

4. Do you have any Home Office reference numbers?
Q. I am not clear with this question. What to specify in this section please.

5. Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?
Q. I am an Indian National. Do I need to specify that?
Q. I traveled couple of countries before 2014 (Tier 2 General VISA start year). Do I have to specify all the visits? If yes, do I need to specify any travel documents to prove this?

6. What will you use to prove your degree taught in English?
Q. This should be UK Naric AQUALS certificate and my Degree certificate?

I regret for asking lot of questions but just wanted to submit right information. Could someone please guide me?

Thank you

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Indefinite leave to remain related questions

Post by aman90 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 pm

1. Leave blank. No

2. Entry date based on ur route to ILR.

3. Either is fine.

4. Not important. HO ref numbers can be found on decision letters

5. Yes
No

6. https://www.gov.uk/english-language/degrees-in-english

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:07 pm

Thank you Aman for your valuable response.

Also could you please help me with the process:

Step 1. I have to submit ILR application online (28 days before VISA Start Date + 5 years) which in my case is 13th Nov 2019 as my VISA start date was 11th Dec 2014. As part of this step, I have to upload all the documents and pay fee which will be done on same day (13th Nov while submitting application online)

Step 2. I am opting for priority service. Therefore, I will get ILR decision by 20th Nov 2019 or there is a step of booking an face to face appointment?

If Step 2 is there (even for priority service), then there could be waiting period in getting appointment which can cross my VISA expiry date? What to do, if that happens?

I hope, after Step 2, I will get the decision next day itself and there are no further steps.

Kindly guide.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:21 pm

1. You apply online, submit and pay online within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of your initial visa issue date. Not everyone is getting the super priority option due to no availability.

2. You then get directed to UKCVAS to book your biometric and document check appointment.

3. You then upload your supporting documents before your appointment.

4. If you can get a super priority appointment, the outcome is made within 24 hours AFTER your biometric appointment date. This is however kit guaranteed.

5. Date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometric appointment date is irrelevant and can be after visa expiry.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:21 pm
1. You apply online, submit and pay online within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of your initial visa issue date. Not everyone is getting the super priority option due to no availability.

2. You then get directed to UKCVAS to book your biometric and document check appointment.

3. You then upload your supporting documents before your appointment.

4. If you can get a super priority appointment, the outcome is made within 24 hours AFTER your biometric appointment date. This is however kit guaranteed.

5. Date of application is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometric appointment date is irrelevant and can be after visa expiry.
Thank you CR001

sunitaM
India

Help with ILR Application

Post by sunitaM » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello Everyone

Could someone please guide me for following please?

A. I am in process of applying for ILR. I am planning to submit application as follows:

Visa Type: Tier 2 General
Visa Start Date: 11th Dec 2014
Visa End Date: 30th Dec 2019

1st ILR Application on 15th Nov 2019:
Myself: 2400£ + 900£ (Priority Service)

2nd ILR Application 10th Dec 2019 (hopefully I should get decision for my application by 10th Dec):
Wife: 2400£
1st son: 2400£

3rd MN1 Application 20th Dec 2019 (I think, I can apply MN1 on just my ILR status as my wife ILR would still be in processing)
2nd son: born in UK (so I will apply BC via MN1): ~1500£

I am splitting the application for following reasons:

1. If my application gets rejected, I think, I can recall 2nd Application (for my wife and for my 1st son) and their application fee will be refunded.
2. Divide the fee into chunks (for easy payment)
3. Save on priority service money (on 2nd Application).

Question 1: Do you see any issues in above approach of split application?
Question 2: Priority Service is not per application. If there are 3 applicants in 1 application, then priority service fee will be three times?
Question 3: My 2nd son (born in UK) visa is getting expired on 31st Dec 2019 as well. If my ILR decision comes in January, still is he eligible to stay? I can submit his application even after his visa expiry? His visa status is same as mine (Tier 2 General).
Question 4: Can I apply MN1 application for my 2nd son (born in UK) based on only my ILR? My wife ILR will still be in process and that can take couple of months to get the decision?

B. I have arranged following documents for my ILR application:
  • Passports (New and Old)
  • Current Visa
  • National Identity Card (not applicable for non EU citizens)
  • Degree Certificate
  • Life in the UK Test (document arranged for me and my wife)
  • Matching English Language requirement (document arranged for me and my wife) (C1 Level)
  • Letter from Employer about the employment (document arranged for my application)
  • Letter from Employer about absence from UK (document arranged for my application)
  • Payslip for last 3 months (Do I need to get it signed from my employer or just download from payroll system is fine?)
  • P60 for last 3 years
  • Bank Statements for last 3 months (Do I need bank attestation or download from bank site is fine?)
  • Council Bill, Water Bill (Download from internet is fine?)
  • Travel History Information (I need to submit travel information since my current VISA start, right? I hope any travel before 2014 is not needed.)
  • Declaration Letter to consent Home Office for performing back-ground checks.
  • Cohabitation Letter (Not sure what is this?)
Question 1: Kindly clarify points on Payslip, Bank Statements, Travel History and Cohabitation Letter please?
Question 2: Any other document is needed? For example, tax related?

I will be grateful if someone could please help me in clarifying my questions please?

Thank you in advance

aman90
Diamond Member

Re: Help with ILR Application

Post by aman90 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:05 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Question 2: Priority Service is not per application. If there are 3 applicants in 1 application, then priority service fee will be three times?

Question 3: My 2nd son (born in UK) visa is getting expired on 31st Dec 2019 as well. If my ILR decision comes in January, still is he eligible to stay? I can submit his application even after his visa expiry? His visa status is same as mine (Tier 2 General).

Question 4: Can I apply MN1 application for my 2nd son (born in UK) based on only my ILR? My wife ILR will still be in process and that can take couple of months to get the decision?
1. Seems fine
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:44 pm

aman90 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:05 pm
sunitaM wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm

1. Seems fine
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. This implies, I can recall an ILR application if decision has not been received and I will get the refund?

Also, any inputs on point B please:

B. I have arranged following documents for my ILR application:

Passports (New and Old)
Current Visa
National Identity Card (not applicable for non EU citizens)
Degree Certificate
Life in the UK Test (document arranged for me and my wife)
Matching English Language requirement (document arranged for me and my wife) (C1 Level)
Letter from Employer about the employment (document arranged for my application)
Letter from Employer about absence from UK (document arranged for my application)
Payslip for last 3 months (Do I need to get it signed from my employer or just download from payroll system is fine?)
P60 for last 3 years
Bank Statements for last 3 months (Do I need bank attestation or download from bank site is fine?)
Council Bill, Water Bill (Download from internet is fine?)
Travel History Information (I need to submit travel information since my current VISA start, right? I hope any travel before 2014 is not needed.)
Declaration Letter to consent Home Office for performing back-ground checks.
Cohabitation Letter (Not sure what is this?)

Question 1: Kindly clarify points on Payslip, Bank Statements, Travel History and Cohabitation Letter please?

Thank you once again.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:03 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. This implies, I can recall an ILR application if decision has not been received and I will get the refund?

Yes.

Passports (New and Old)
Current Visa
Degree Certificate. ???
Life in the UK Test (document arranged for me and my wife)
Matching English Language requirement (document arranged for me and my wife) (C1 Level)
Letter from Employer about the employment (document arranged for my application)
Letter from Employer about absence from UK (document arranged for my application)
Payslip for last 3 months (Do I need to get it signed from my employer or just download from payroll system is fine?)
download is fine

P60 for last 3 years
Bank Statements for last 3 months (Do I need bank attestation or download from bank site is fine?)
Council Bill, Water Bill (Download from internet is fine?)
Download is fine. No attestation.

Travel History Information (I need to submit travel information since my current VISA start, right? I hope any travel before 2014 is not needed.)
Current visa,
Declaration Letter to consent Home Office for performing back-ground checks.
Cohabitation Letter (Not sure what is this?)
Cohab docs, I believe. 3 different pieces of evidence spanning 2 years e.g council tax, NHS related, utilities, bank, etc for dependant.

Documents look fine to me

None

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:25 pm

That was quick. Thank you so much Aman.

sunitaM
India

Question about ILR documents

Post by sunitaM » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Hello everyone

I need clarification about following documents while submitting ILR application:

Visa Type: Tier 2 General
Visa Start Date: 11th Dec 2014
Visa End Date: 30th Dec 2019

1. While submitting ILR application online [https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/], I have to select current Visa Type (for example Tier 2 General) and then you fill the details. There is no option of selecting form(O) or form(M). In my case it is form(O) but still I am worried, as I read about rejection due to incorrect form selection. Exactly where do we select form type please? I wanted to make sure, I submit correct form.

2. I passed "Life in the UK" test but person handing over certificate said, I should not scan or photocopy the certificate as it will damage the ink which could eventually lose the authenticity. I am not sure, how to submit the certificate while uploading documents online if I should not scan?

3. I got a letter from employer (in appropriate format) for my absence from UK with reason as "Personal" and I was working remotely. Is that good enough or else I need to provide actual reason like "Cousin Marriage", "Family Commitments" and do I need to prove that by submitting any documents?

2016 - 42 Days - Reason: Personal
2018 - 74 Days - Reason: Personal

4. While filling online application, it listed to submit following documents:

A. "Evidence of Mr XYZ immigration status in the UK" - I think, I need to attached my VISA, correct?

B. "Declaration signed by Mr XYZ to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks" - Where do I download this from? Is there a option to download this form after completing ILR application?

C. - "The degree certificate for Mr. XYZ to prove the level of English language required" - For this, I have to submit my College Degree certificate which I used in UKNARIC to match english requirement?

D. "NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched" - This is sample for this https://bulgaria.naric.org.uk/NARIC/ind ... ts/van.pdf, correct?

E. Surprisingly it didn't list "Life in the UK" under list of documents - Not sure why?

5. I was reading following link [Tier 2 Point Based Guidance] and wanted to know confirm certain points:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... FINAL1.pdf

Point 278: Does Payslip need to be signed by Employer? It is mentioned as either but wanted to check if it is better to submit as signed copy?
Point 280: "Building society pass books must" - Is this needed or bank statement is good enough?
Point 282: Submit child birth certificate - Is this needed for main applicant application? I am splitting application for myself and for my dependent application?

I will be grateful if you could please help me with above doubts.

Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Question about ILR documents

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02 pm

1. While submitting ILR application online [https://www.gov.uk/settle-in-the-uk/], I have to select current Visa Type (for example Tier 2 General) and then you fill the details. There is no option of selecting form(O) or form(M). In my case it is form(O) but still I am worried, as I read about rejection due to incorrect form selection. Exactly where do we select form type please? I wanted to make sure, I submit correct form.
Apply for SET(O) here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/set-o

2. I passed "Life in the UK" test but person handing over certificate said, I should not scan or photocopy the certificate as it will damage the ink which could eventually lose the authenticity. I am not sure, how to submit the certificate while uploading documents online if I should not scan?
Thats nonsense. Everything is scanned

3. I got a letter from employer (in appropriate format) for my absence from UK with reason as "Personal" and I was working remotely. Is that good enough or else I need to provide actual reason like "Cousin Marriage", "Family Commitments" and do I need to prove that by submitting any documents?
It's good
A. "Evidence of Mr XYZ immigration status in the UK" - I think, I need to attached my VISA, correct?
Your BRP
B. "Declaration signed by Mr XYZ to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks" - Where do I download this from? Is there a option to download this form after completing ILR application?
At the end of your application you should be able to download this
C. - "The degree certificate for Mr. XYZ to prove the level of English language required" - For this, I have to submit my College Degree certificate which I used in UKNARIC to match english requirement?
D. "NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched" - This is sample for this https://bulgaria.naric.org.uk/NARIC/ind ... ts/van.pdf, correct?
You need UK NARIC letter known as the 'Red route'
E. Surprisingly it didn't list "Life in the UK" under list of documents - Not sure why?
You need it
Point 278: Does Payslip need to be signed by Employer? It is mentioned as either but wanted to check if it is better to submit as signed copy?
No
Point 280: "Building society pass books must" - Is this needed or bank statement is good enough?
Bank statement is enough
Point 282: Submit child birth certificate - Is this needed for main applicant application? I am splitting application for myself and for my dependent application?
Not if if you do not apply together
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:20 am

Topics merged again!!!

Can you please desist from starting a new topic every other day asking similar questions!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Thank you Zimba for your valuable inputs.

Hello CR001,

I thought it would better to start a new topic so that it is easier for moderators to answer without confusing them with lot of information. I will make sure, I don't start new topic again unless needed.

I regret if it has given impression of asking similar questions every other day. Each and every question is quite important for me and I had some more doubts due to which I tend to ask again. All the answers/suggestions provided for my questions is very very valuable and helps me understand ILR process in better way. I just wanted to make sure, I don't end up making mistakes and losing heavy fee associated with it.

Thank you once again for all the inputs provided by you as well.

sunitaM
India

Post by sunitaM » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Hello All

Can anyone clarify the differences between "Priority Service" and "Super Priority Service"? I was preparing ILR Set (O) application and it gives 3 options:

Standard Service (26 weeks)
Priority Service (5 days)
Super Priority Service (24 days)

If I select Priority Service, it suggest to check "list of available location" and I could not find UK in it :roll:

Not sure, why it is listed, if this is not applicable for application from UK. Kindly guide me.

Thank you

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:41 pm

sunitaM wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:18 pm
Priority service is not available or doesn’t exist.
Why is it listed.. donno.
Only 2 options.. 24hr or 6 months.