ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing UKVCAS access code

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Annavivas
Newly Registered
Latvia

Missing UKVCAS access code

Post by Annavivas » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi all,

Hopefully someone has experience with this.

I have submitted my naturalisation application and paid the fee. I was then transferred to the UKVCAS site, clicked on the 'Send me access code' button (to activate the UKVCAS account), but this never arrived.
  • I know that he email address is correct, as I did get the "Welcome to UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services" email from UKVCAS (but not the second one containing the 6 digit code).
  • I've checked the spam folder, and it's not there.
My partner submitted his application shortly after, and received the "Welcome" email and the email containing the 6 digit code in rapid succession.

I have since clicked on the 'resend code' link, but still nothing.

Has someone experienced this? If so:
  • Does this just eventually come through?
  • Should I try and contact UKVCAS premium number?
Thanks!

Anna

zimba
Mood:

Re: Missing UKVCAS access code

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:07 am

Contact UKVCAS support
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice