ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit for parents from

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mafok4u
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Eea family permit for parents from

Post by Mafok4u » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:07 am

Hello every one, my wife is EU passport holder and I m here with indefinite to leave to remain under Eu settlement scheme , I want to bring my parents here from pakistan , yesterday I was submitting my application but I made my wife sponsor that she inviting them here under eea family permit , but while I was doing application they told me my wife should provided bank statement or transfer money slips, but my wife is a house wife and she never sent them I always transfer them money, so let’s suppose if my wife sponsoring them and I attached my transfer money reciepts to my parents and our joint account bank statements so will that be ok ? R they wouldnt accepts my transfer money reciepts , and another thing plz will my parents have to do TB a Test ? Looking forward for reply ASAP that I can move ahead with my application before 31 October plz.

Leo_one
France

Re: Eea family permit for parents from

Post by Leo_one » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Mafok4u wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:07 am
Hello every one, my wife is EU passport holder and I m here with indefinite to leave to remain under Eu settlement scheme , I want to bring my parents here from pakistan , yesterday I was submitting my application but I made my wife sponsor that she inviting them here under eea family permit , but while I was doing application they told me my wife should provided bank statement or transfer money slips, but my wife is a house wife and she never sent them I always transfer them money, so let’s suppose if my wife sponsoring them and I attached my transfer money reciepts to my parents and our joint account bank statements so will that be ok ? R they wouldnt accepts my transfer money reciepts , and another thing plz will my parents have to do TB a Test ? Looking forward for reply ASAP that I can move ahead with my application before 31 October plz.
Dear Mafok4u

Don’t apply through EU family permit route please follow the link below:

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eu-set ... ily-permit

I had applied for my mother as dependent parent in EU settlement scheme last month in September and booked the appointment for her biometric in Pakistan. She got the date of appointment 13/09/2019 and after 5days she got the EU family settlement visa for 6 months. Now she came and I have submitted her pre settled status application and biometric on 14/10/2019 but waiting for COA and status confirmation. I'm French national and having settled status and regularly sending money in her bank account. When I made application online from her side gave them my relationship proof obviously birth certificate and mother's bank statement 1 year nothing else then her passport.
I would recommend you apply for your mother through EU settlement scheme and enclosed the covering letter explain your situation. Your mother have to proof both relationships one with you birth certificate and secondly your marriage certificate proof of your wife her daughter in law because of EU national. Good luck to you 👍

Leo_one
France

Post by Leo_one » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:13 pm

Leo_one wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Mafok4u wrote:
Dear Mafok4u

I had applied for my mother as dependent parent in EU settlement scheme last month in September and booked the appointment for her biometric in Pakistan. She got the date of appointment 13/09/2019 and after 5days she got the EU family settlement visa for 6 months. Now she came and I have submitted her pre settled status application and biometric on 14/10/2019 but waiting for COA and status confirmation. I'm French national and having settled status and regularly sending money in her bank account. When I made application online from her side gave them my relationship proof obviously birth certificate and mother's bank statement 1 year nothing else then her passport.
I would recommend you apply for your mother through EU settlement scheme and enclosed the covering letter explain your situation. Your mother have to proof both relationships one with you birth certificate and secondly your marriage certificate proof of your wife her daughter in law because of EU national. Good luck to you 👍
please don’t forget to mention your wife’s EUSS application unique number.

Leo_one
France

Post by Leo_one » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Leo_one wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:13 pm
Leo_one wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Mafok4u wrote:
Dear Mafok4u

please don’t forget to mention your wife’s EU Settlement Scheme application unique number.
yes one more thing now i noticed you want to apply for both but if you take my advice do it one by one otherwise for couple it is very hard and raise so many questions. Just suggestion but decision is your.

malikyawar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by malikyawar » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:34 pm

AOA, Hello
I find this information very useful. I’m planning to apply for my mother in April once I get my settle status.
Can you please tell which is best category to apply for (EU SC or FP), my mother is also dependent on me and I would like her to join me and my wife in Uk. My wife is from EU. Can I apply online once I get my settlement status? Or it has to be full file submission in embassy?

Thanks for your help in advance.