ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Abcgone
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by Abcgone » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Zaroob wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:23 am
Abcgone wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 am
@Zaroob

I resubmitted my passports om 30th September after the PAP. Still i have not received my passports back or heard anything from UKVI. Please advise i need to chase anyone and if yes then who shall i chase gerries or abu dhabi ? Please advise .

Thanks

Thanks i will contact them in a week time
Email visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Quoting your ref.like PAP number
Don't email to ukvi charging service they are based in London and time waster the vfs global cannot able to tell anything until passport returned
Please don't worry they are very busy in these days and soon you will get your passport back In Shaa Allah

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:13 pm

Abcgone wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:14 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:23 am
Abcgone wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 am
@Zaroob

I resubmitted my passports om 30th September after the PAP. Still i have not received my passports back or heard anything from UKVI. Please advise i need to chase anyone and if yes then who shall i chase gerries or abu dhabi ? Please advise .

Thanks

Thanks i will contact them in a week time
Email visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk
Quoting your ref.like PAP number
Don't email to ukvi charging service they are based in London and time waster the vfs global cannot able to tell anything until passport returned
Please don't worry they are very busy in these days and soon you will get your passport back In Shaa Allah
UKVI Abu Dhabi will send you email that your application has been issued then after passport will come in next two days normally sometimes may late but most of people experienced for example if UKVI Abu Dhabi email on sunday vfs global call on Tuesday

bilalJhelum
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by bilalJhelum » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:12 pm

what I realised from the posts from last couple of months people getting visas or issued emails are taking max 5 days whereas people taking abit longer than this getting concluded email.

Rana16
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Rana16 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi, my Husband received the following email from the UK Embassy:

"This is an email to confirm that your UK visa application has been processed and will now be returned to the Visa Application Centre"

Did anybody get a similar email before and have an idea what "has been processed" mean?

Thank you

Abcgone
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Abcgone » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:33 am

Got issued email on 17th
And today Alhamdulilah got visas today.

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:01 pm

@Zaroob and Abcgone: After PAP I received email to provide additional supporting documents for re-consideration. I have sent them let's see. If they are giving visa then UKVI would drop me email to submit passport, take print of email and go straight to VFS ? and how long does it take ?

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:46 pm

Kalsoom1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:01 pm
@Zaroob and Abcgone: After PAP I received email to provide additional supporting documents for re-consideration. I have sent them let's see. If they are giving visa then UKVI would drop me email to submit passport, take print of email and go straight to VFS ? and how long does it take ?
UKVI Abu Dhabi will send you invitation letter to resubmit passport then you don't need appointment you need to go vfs with email print
If UKVI requested additional documents it doesn't take long now they will reconsider within 15 working days

myukqueries

Post by myukqueries » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:04 am

Hi Guys,

When you re submit your passport after the PAP, do you do your biometrics again?

I am just wondering if one person can submit all the passports or will all applicants would have to go again and re submit?

Thanks

Rana16
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Rana16 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Guys...appertantly “has been processed/concluded” does not say anything about the decision. My husband and I applied through Cairo office and I have received an email saying your visa has been approved while his email says your visa has been processed. And after I read the comments here, i started to freak out. But fortunately, both of us got the visa.

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:34 pm

[quote=myukqueries post_id=1839572 time=1571742262 user_id=217763]
Hi Guys,

When you re submit your passport after the PAP, do you do your biometrics again?

I am just wondering if one person can submit all the passports or will all applicants would have to go again and re submit?

Thanks
[/quot
You don't need biometric again only one person can submit all passports

CMOS
Newly Registered

Post by CMOS » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:55 am

Apparently, the words in these emails (concluded, issued, processed etc.) do not contain any information about the outcome. There is no point for the officials to encode the outcome. If they wanted to let us know, they would have used clear language.

As a matter of fact, my mother-in-law has just received her passport with the new UK visitor visa after getting a 'concluded' email.

Any correlation between the email wording and the outcome is therefore a pure coincisence.

Salman_j
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Salman_j » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:16 am

It means exactly that, issued equals visa granted, never have anyone come across that the email says issued and visa got rejected.

MadameS
Newly Registered

Post by MadameS » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:28 am

Hi my husband applied for a 6month visit visa on the 22october he applied in democratic republic of congo to our surprise we got this email today . I am just shocked the decision was made so quick is this a positive outcome? I am worried

*Please be advised that a decision was made on your visa application today. Your documents and visa decision will now be returned by commercial courier to the visa application centre where you applied (unless you paid for the courier fee in which case it will be returned directly to you). This can take a few days and be subject to unforeseen delays so please wait for the visa application centre to advise you when your documents and decision are ready for collection.*

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am

@kalsoom1234
Did you receive any decision from PAP?

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 am

PS00427 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:14 am
@kalsoom1234
Did you receive any decision from PAP?
No, still waiting

PS00427
Newly Registered

Post by PS00427 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm

@Kolsoom1234,

Thanks for the info. Which email address did you use for sending the PAP application form ? What subject did you use ?
Thanks

Kalsoom1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Kalsoom1234 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:31 pm

PS00427 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:15 pm
@Kolsoom1234,

Thanks for the info. Which email address did you use for sending the PAP application form ? What subject did you use ?
Thanks
Email is mentioned in the PAP form:
UKVIPAP@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

In Subject I mentioned: PAP - refusal & Application ref numbers.

maryam3443
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by maryam3443 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:58 pm

Hello

I have been on this forum for the past 1 year observing everyone's responses because I was anxious about my visa. I applied in September from Lahore, Pakistan and got my approval in 8 days. I would like everyone to read response carefully. This has been by far what I have observed.

If you get an email stating that your UK visa application has been "issued", it means that you have been granted the visa. This is 10/10 always the case so sit back and relax. How I am so sure about this? Because "issuing a visa application" means "issuing" a visa. So if you got this email, you don't have to be anxious till you get your passport back.

However, if you get an email that says your visa application has been "concluded", it MIGHT mean it has been refused. Using the word "might" because that is not always the case. Yes it means refusal in most cases but sometimes it's an approval.

Long story short:

Visa application has been issued means you have been granted a visa 100% in ALL cases.

Visa application concluded means your visa may have been refused in most cases but not ALL cases. So hope for the best.

Maxka

Post by Maxka » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:29 am

My sister received an email about refusal...she is still waiting for the call to collect the passport...

Kaifx
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kaifx » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am

Is this a new trend that if your UK Visa application refused they send refusal email before collecting passport?

Maxka

Post by Maxka » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:07 pm

Do they not put refusal stamp on passport...my sister got her passport today she has got letter about her application is unsuccessful. But there is no stamp or sticker or whatever u say on her passport..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Maxka wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:07 pm
Do they not put refusal stamp on passport...my sister got her passport today she has got letter about her application is unsuccessful. But there is no stamp or sticker or whatever u say on her passport..
No they do not.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

myukqueries

Post by myukqueries » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Kaifx wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am
Is this a new trend that if your UK Visa application refused they send refusal email before collecting passport?
When my brother got his refusal in July, he got the refusal email with an attached letter before collecting the passport. So i guess yes. He applied from Pakistan.

Kaifx
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Kaifx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm

myukqueries wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 pm
Kaifx wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:18 am
When my brother got his refusal in July, he got the refusal email with an attached letter before collecting the passport. So i guess yes. He applied from Pakistan.
If this is like that than what are all talking about the issued email or concluded email. This getting really strange.

myukqueries

Post by myukqueries » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Hi All,

Yesterday my brother received his "issued email" after we filed the pre action protocol (PAP) for judicial review.

Timeline:

Visa initially refused - July 2019.
Pre action protocol (PAP) filed - 24th Sep 2019
Acknowledgement email - Same day
PAP decision to reconsider the application - 07 Oct 2019
Request for additional documents (Bank statement and current savings) - 08 Oct 2019
Documents provided - 09 Oct 2019
Further request for more evidence on savings - 21 Oct 2019
More documents provided - 22 Oct 2019
Email received to "resubmit passports" - 31 Oct 2019
Passports resubmitted - 01 Nov 2019
"Issued Email" received - 07 Nov 2011.
Passport Collection - still waiting.

Only issue is we are still waiting for a reply on 1 application. In total there were 5 applicants. 4 issued emails received. Waiting for the last one. (hopefully that will come through too as they all filed together and main applicant has already got the issued email.)

Thank you to everyone (and especially to Zaroob) for giving me hope to apply for this.

I did not use any Solicitor or lawyer for my brother.

We did everything by ourselves.

Thank you all.