ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So many questions. PLS HELP

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Basheer Oshodi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

So many questions. PLS HELP

Post by Basheer Oshodi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am

I have completed my stage 1 of the Tier 1 exceptional talent visa (another version of entrepreneur visa) forms. I have my endorsement letter and CV to be sent to the Home Office.

Kindly confirm the additional documents to be sent alongside based on your experience with this scheme. It looks like I need to attach my pay slip and account statement.

Is my passport expected to be sent along with the other documents?

At what point do I add my family to the application?

Is the visa that will be issued valid for travels? Thus, I would not require a regular visiting visa?

How long does it usually take for the visa to be issued where all the documents are complete?

Which of the Home Offices do I send the hard copy documents to? The one at East Cordon?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: So many questions. PLS HELP

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:38 am

Which of the Home Offices do I send the hard copy documents to? The one at East Cordon?
This question is worrying :) You don't just send your originals to the Home Office somewhere. The Home Office has many offices and addresses.

I don't know at what stage you are (1 or 2) and if you are applying from the UK or from outside the UK. If outside the UK, you typically apply online (in some cases at a visa center) and the application, when finished, will tell you what to send and where. But please don't search for Home Office address and send documents of your own initiative.

tier1researcher
Newly Registered
Thailand

Re: So many questions. PLS HELP

Post by tier1researcher » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Basheer Oshodi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:18 am
I have completed my stage 1 of the Tier 1 exceptional talent visa (another version of entrepreneur visa) forms. I have my endorsement letter and CV to be sent to the Home Office.

Kindly confirm the additional documents to be sent alongside based on your experience with this scheme. It looks like I need to attach my pay slip and account statement.

Is my passport expected to be sent along with the other documents?

At what point do I add my family to the application?

Is the visa that will be issued valid for travels? Thus, I would not require a regular visiting visa?

How long does it usually take for the visa to be issued where all the documents are complete?

Have you read the guidance from the home office for the visa? If you're not sure I would recommend that you hire a lawyer to help you.